Bringthesonicsback

De'Anthony Melton 2019-2020 Outlook

18 minutes ago, indigorivers said:

You cant mess this up while they're competing. I can only see solomon hill at most getting traded. Maybe that opens up 2-4 more minutes for him

Agree with this. Don't change when it's not broken. Their rotation is currently working and it will stay as is.

26 minutes, nice stat and good d .

If Crowder trade or Brooks inj,it's been top50-75 player

5 minutes ago, GrandPa said:

26 minutes, nice stat and good d .

If Crowder trade or Brooks inj,it's been top50-75 player

Lots of If’s while they are a playoff contender.

• Like 1

Love the kid, and his fantasy friendly game . Problem is Grizzlies keep winning games . So outside of an injury or a trade as mentioned above , I don't see him breaking out anytime soon. But he's definitely prime suspect #1 on my Watch List. 

Just put him on watch list. He will not get 26 minutes every game if Crowder is playing. And also, Brooks was in early foul trouble that is why he played that early in the game and had the minutes increased.

Unleash this kid already FFS !! absolute stud IRL and fantasy . I trip out why bums like Grayson Allen and the ghost of Solomon Hill get minutes over him.  Yes I know they're winning games and pushing for playoffs . 

• Like 1

I doubt anybody gets moved now but w the race for 8th being so close Memphis don’t have games to fck off

It also wouldn’t make much sense for them to become buyers at the deadline. The only move left to get better would be increasing Melton’s minutes 

So I have to imagine that’s what they’re gonna do once they lose a couple of games in a row

Or at least I hope 

Edited by kilslo

9 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Unleash this kid already FFS !! absolute stud IRL and fantasy . I trip out why bums like Grayson Allen and the ghost of Solomon Hill get minutes over him.  Yes I know they're winning games and pushing for playoffs . 

I'm a Grizzlies fan. Our rotations are just about perfect right now so no need to mess with them. I do foresee him getting more minutes down the stretch though.

• Like 1

Melton is great as a stash, so much better than a reliable, lackluster player. He can make a nice impact in roto leagues. 

20 hours ago, MathieuVirtuoso said:

I'm a Grizzlies fan. Our rotations are just about perfect right now so no need to mess with them. I do foresee him getting more minutes down the stretch though.

I also agree that current rotation is working for the team and also for the efficiency of Melton. However, we all want volume in stats as well. What could possibly go wrong if Melton took over Crowder’s minutes?

Worth rostering while Winslow is on the shelf. 25 minutes enough for him to produce in 12-team format. Anyone grabbing him?

8 minutes ago, sickrookie said:

Worth rostering while Winslow is on the shelf. 25 minutes enough for him to produce in 12-team format. Anyone grabbing him?

Absolutely. I guess that will be his minutes while Winslow is still out.

1 hour ago, sharkpotato said:

Memphis gets back Winslow, JJ and Waiters... This doesn't really move the needle for Meltons value.

Only person here who does anything to his value would be Winslow...and he's injured.

JJ will back up Morant, if he even plays at all. and Waiters........yeah not even going to go there.

10 minutes ago, CORTEz said:

Only person here who does anything to his value would be Winslow...and he's injured.

JJ will back up Morant, if he even plays at all. and Waiters........yeah not even going to go there.

Did you just say James Johnson is going to back up Morant?

2 minutes ago, MilesBridgesBetterThanZion said:

JJ gone. Don't forget Memphis love this guy, Winslow is constantly injured. Waiters isn't worth talking about. Run. 

Hopefully you are right about Waiters. You SHOULD be right. Melton is the only pickup of the day for me in my 14-team main league. Let's go!

• Like 1