Bringthesonicsback

De'Anthony Melton 2019-2020 Outlook

@boshtrich17 I would like to know what's so funny about what I just posted.  Do you not think he will get stocks against Brooklyn and Atlanta (x2)?

5 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

@boshtrich17 I would like to know what's so funny about what I just posted.  Do you not think he will get stocks against Brooklyn and Atlanta (x2)?

You’re saying he can be a “stocks machine” when over the entire month of February he has collected 16 stocks over 11 games. And one game being 5 steals looking like an outlier, so when you call him a potential “stocks machine” that’s pretty laughable. I guess you’ve been sipping heavy on the roto juice hype. 

3 minutes ago, boshtrich17 said:

You’re saying he can be a “stocks machine” when over the entire month of February he has collected 16 stocks over 11 games. And one game being 5 steals looking like an outlier, so when you call him a potential “stocks machine” that’s pretty laughable. I guess you’ve been sipping heavy on the roto juice hype. 

I will gladly eat crow if he doesn't rack up the stocks against those teams this week.  

1 minute ago, El_Chingon said:

I will gladly eat crow if he doesn't rack up the stocks against those teams this week.  

That’s great I hope you enjoy eating my crow when he doesn’t produce as a “stock machine.” Whats your estimation on stocks for those 4 games? 

1 minute ago, boshtrich17 said:

That’s great I hope you enjoy eating my crow when he doesn’t produce as a “stock machine.” Whats your estimation on stocks for those 4 games? 

I wouldn't be surprised if he puts up a combined 6 or 7 stocks during those 3 games.  Atlanta is 2nd worst in turnovers and Brooklyn is in the bottom 6.

He actually got -1point in my points league for the night. 

BK, 2 TO in 14 min.

It is pretty rare to get negative points. I can't remember the last time I saw this.

• Like 1

LMFAO roto dudes lucky Wood turned into a stud because they look foolish on this guy with each passing game 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

LMFAO roto dudes lucky Wood turned into a stud because they look foolish on this guy with each passing game 

I really don’t get why they keep pushing this guy despite all the injuries and trades he’s not getting 30 mins a night. They have to just take the L and move on 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, boshtrich17 said:

I really don’t get why they keep pushing this guy despite all the injuries and trades he’s not getting 30 mins a night. They have to just take the L and move on 

yea but those per 36 mins tho, brah 

• Haha 4

He’s a hoax , wrap up the per 36 min argument. Nothing more than a streamer at this point. JJJ + Clarke injured and still mediocre 

• Like 2

On 3/1/2020 at 11:54 AM, El_Chingon said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he puts up a combined 6 or 7 stocks during those 3 games.  Atlanta is 2nd worst in turnovers and Brooklyn is in the bottom 6.

Haha 6 steals total, good call. I still don’t trust him overall like that dud in between those 3 games but excuse me while I go eat my crow lmao. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, boshtrich17 said:

Haha 6 steals total, good call. I still don’t trust him overall like that dud in between those 3 games but excuse me while I go eat my crow lmao. 

I agree he's a scrub but he was a good desperation stream for stocks.  LOL.