decodeddreams

Playoff Help WHIR

I miraculously managed to barley get the last playoff spot and now I'm up against an opponent who I'm 0-2 against this season. Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

2 WR:

Chark vs LAC (4th fewest pts to WR's but they did give up big points to Sutton)

Golladay vs MIN (Was on my bench last week and he killed it against the Bears, FOMO is kicking in but not sure I should play him again this week)

Sutton vs HOU (Was also on my bench but like this match up, still not sure about Lock as QB though)

Kupp vs SEA (Did good the first time they faced off but Seattle's defense has gotten much better)

Hollywood Brown vs BUF (Buf shut down Sutton big time, might do the same here)

2 RB:

Carson vs LAR (Rams defense as been pretty decent against RB's)

Fournette vs LAC

Gurley vs SEA

Hunt vs CIN ( I have yet to play him due to touches but he has been pretty consistent)

1 Flex:

Anyone not picked from above W/R

DST:

Min vs DET

Car vs ATL 

1 hour ago, thegoodback said:

Thanks on mine

i’d go:

Carson, Fournette

Golloday, Sutton

Gurley

Minny

I have the exact same answer as this. 

• Like 1

Kupp definitely 

Sutton for me but Golladay is close 

Fournette and Gurley 

I’d flex Golladay, I’m not a huge Chris Carson fan and would avoid him with Penny’s emergence 

Carolina D could get lots of sacks against Atlanta so I’d go with them, with Rivera fired I bet they have a good game.

2 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Kupp definitely 

Sutton for me but Golladay is close 

Fournette and Gurley 

I’d flex Golladay, I’m not a huge Chris Carson fan and would avoid him with Penny’s emergence 

Carolina D could get lots of sacks against Atlanta so I’d go with them, with Rivera fired I bet they have a good game.

Thanks, I appreciate the help!

I would start:

Kupp and Sutton

Carson and Fournette

Gurley

Id take the safer play with Minnesota D

Thanks for mine

• Thanks 1

I'd go with Kupp due to volume alone. Tossup between Golladay and Sutton but Lock has already shown he has chemistry with Sutton and should continue to do so against Houston, I'd go with Sutton.

Fournette should eat against the chargers, he's in. Tossup between Gurley and Carson as they both have uncertainties but I like Gurleys matchup better.

That leaves your FLEX as the one I'm not too certain about, flip a coin for Carson or Golladay.

Mind helping me with mine?

2 hours ago, Juke said:

I'd go with Kupp due to volume alone. Tossup between Golladay and Sutton but Lock has already shown he has chemistry with Sutton and should continue to do so against Houston, I'd go with Sutton.

Fournette should eat against the chargers, he's in. Tossup between Gurley and Carson as they both have uncertainties but I like Gurleys matchup better.

That leaves your FLEX as the one I'm not too certain about, flip a coin for Carson or Golladay.

Mind helping me with mine?

Thanks, I’ll check yours out