tcorb22

QB help WHIR

Recommended Posts

Right now I’m starting Tannehill @ OAK. 
 
but who should I add as his backup? 
 

Fitzpatrick, Minshew, or Darnold? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tcorb22 said:

Right now I’m starting Tannehill @ OAK. 
 
but who should I add as his backup? 
 

Fitzpatrick, Minshew, or Darnold? 

I'd grab Darnold and consider starting him over Tannehill this week.

GL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny that Fitzmagic has looked like a decent play with a worse squad in Miami than Tannehill ever did with a better squad.

Fitzmagic for me followed by Tannehill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fitz is the only one I remotely trust in terms of consistency, or at least something like it.

 

Please help?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Proteus said:

Fitz is the only one I remotely trust in terms of consistency, or at least something like it.

 

Please help?

 

 

Are you including Tannehill when you say that? Because Fitz definitely hasn't been more consistent than him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bookofalamo28 said:

Are you including Tannehill when you say that? Because Fitz definitely hasn't been more consistent than him.

That’s fair. I should have said I think Fitz is more likely to play like Fitz and I just don’t trust Tannehill to keep this up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Proteus said:

That’s fair. I should have said I think Fitz is more likely to play like Fitz and I just don’t trust Tannehill to keep this up.

Tannehill should be able to keep up with defenses more focused on stopping Henry than him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bookofalamo28 said:

Tannehill should be able to keep up with defenses more focused on stopping Henry than him.

Makes sense. And I WOULD start him over Darnold in your case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FITZMAGIC!!!!! Been on fire for the past few weeks, Miami has no run game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.