DiscoNinja33

Jordan McRae 2019-2020 Outlook

7 minutes ago, bballshinobi said:

Lol name one good personnel decision Washington has made in the last 20 years 

When they allowed Michael Jordan to sell his ownership stake of the wizards and signed him to a 2 year $2 million deal. They made that money back before that first season even started.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, bballshinobi said:

Lol name one good personnel decision Washington has made in the last 20 years 

Drafting Beal and Wall lol. 

I have no idea what he will do, but I love these awful team, late-season lotto tickets.

Podcasters were reminiscing today about silly season all stars. Guys like:

• Ramon Sessions
  • Aaron Brooks
  • Ant Randolph
  • Rodrigue Beaubois
  • Jonny Flynn

These are the legends. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

When they allowed Michael Jordan to sell his ownership stake of the wizards and signed him to a 2 year $2 million deal. They made that money back before that first season even started.

You mean when they let a guy who never ran a team run their team to the ground, draft the biggest #1 pick bust in history, ruin that legend's legacy, then kicking that same legend to the curb when he was done? Yea,, great personnel decision

Edited by bballshinobi

2 hours ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Drafting Beal and Wall lol. 

Those guys were #1 and #3 picks. Do you also ask your mom for money when you get a B+ in Algebra...?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, bballshinobi said:

Those guys were #1 and #3 picks. Do you also ask your mom for money when you get a B+ in Algebra...?

What? 

They could have been bust picks. Got to give credit to the organisation for developing them. 

31 minutes ago, bballshinobi said:

You mean when they let a guy who never ran a team run their team to the ground, draft the biggest #1 pick bust in history, ruin that legend's legacy, then kicking that same legend to the curb when he was done? Yea,, great personnel decision

They were already on the ground, kwame cant be the biggest he at least had a career he played 12 season, Anthony Bennett though got ran out the league after his standard 4 year rookie deal was up. Michael Jordan as a player is goat but as an owner hes horrible. How long has he owned the charlotte franchise? How many timea they even made the playoffs let alone win a seriea. At least Washington knew he was a doo doo owner and didnt want him to buy back his ownership lol so smart move by them essentially getting him to sell his ownership and essentially pay them to have him play cause that 2 year 2 million deal was recouped 24 hours after he said hes coming back in wizards jordan jerseys let alone new bandwagon fans coming out of nowhere to sell out each home game lol. 

Playing Brandon Knight 38 minutes is a very bold move... Can not own both as they only play twice next week and I´m packed with guards. Gotta play the odds and believe McRae gets more minutes as he adjusts and Brandon gets hurt. Both are more likely to happen than not to happen.

7 hours ago, j3rkthenurk said:

What? 

They could have been bust picks. Got to give credit to the organisation for developing them. 

They had no shot of being busts.

Wall still hasn't completely developed a full game, tbh.

And Beal has developed each offseason with Drew Hanlen.

6 hours ago, JormaJormala said:

Playing Brandon Knight 38 minutes is a very bold move... Can not own both as they only play twice next week and I´m packed with guards. Gotta play the odds and believe McRae gets more minutes as he adjusts and Brandon gets hurt. Both are more likely to happen than not to happen.

Man I'm in the same boat! Good thing they have two days off to familiarize him with their sets - by then hopefully we get a good look on how Casey plays to use him vs Knight. Another positive is we have the B2B later this week to help make a decision. 

14 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

I have no idea what he will do, but I love these awful team, late-season lotto tickets.

Podcasters were reminiscing today about silly season all stars. Guys like:

• Ramon Sessions
  • Aaron Brooks
  • Ant Randolph
  • Rodrigue Beaubois
  • Jonny Flynn

These are the legends. 

2 out of 5! Sessions and Randolph!

image.png.c376dfa2e0c9b96f42e8ce1e9f39bb47.png

P.S. Can't upload more than 51.2kb!

Jordan Crawford is another legend who came out of nowhere dropping a 50 point game and a bunch of 20+ games

• Like 2

There was a player on 2005/06 Raptors roster who came out of nowhere,  did it for entire season (finished 24th in 9 cat H2H)  and disappeared into obscurity again.

One and only Mike James

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

Bruce Brown is playing Saturday soooo, there's really no reason to own McRae

Cool Update- Didn't know Dwayne Casey had a rotoworld account. 

• Haha 5

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

Bruce Brown is playing Saturday soooo, there's really no reason to own McRae

Bruce Brown is not a scorer not sure why ppl fail to realize McRae is taking that DRose role w/ a high usage rate instead of a defensive guard role.

It will be when Kennard comes back that McRae will be clear drop.

Edited by BbFlyEmCeE

I see Brown more of a threat to Brandon Knight and vice versa. McRae continues to battle for minutes with Mykhaluk-Snell-Galloway trio. I would be very surprised if he does not exceed at least 20 minutes. I´m predicting 25 though.

All I know is that the coach was liking the fact that he had McRae on the team. He kept talking about how his offense is a great help and lets be honest, Bruce Brown is not known for his offense. Besides Brandon Knight, they literally have no one else currently playing who can create their own offense.

Ehh. Only 2 weeks left in my leagues playoffs, which Detroit goes 2-3. Wouldn't help me at all

2 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

Ehh. Only 2 weeks left in my leagues playoffs, which Detroit goes 2-3. Wouldn't help me at all

For 12 teams league probably but past 14 teams, not sure how many better option you have waiting on the FA pool in competitive leagues.

Picked him up for the back to back. 

I think he has the potential to steal minutes from Svi ros too. Could be a 14+ hold.