dschddny

Who gets your vote for non-injury related Bust of the Year?

27 minutes ago, Gryfter said:

Back on topic:

Surprised no mention of Kamara. Take out his injured weeks and hes had 1 good game. Considering his top 3 ADP, hes at least a disappointment.

Yea, he isn't producing at a first round rate but is still producing, and even had a few boom games. Below his par, but not a bust imo.

Just now, K197040 said:

He's disappointing but I don't think he can be called a bust.  

his injury dismisses him from this particular topic ... but - kid has only scored 2 TDs all season, both in the same game. 

so, yeah, considering his draft capital - and eschewing the paradigm of this particular thread- he has been a mild bust 🤷‍♂️

9 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

his injury dismisses him from this particular topic ... but - kid has only scored 2 TDs all season, both in the same game. 

so, yeah, considering his draft capital - and eschewing the paradigm of this particular thread- he has been a mild bust 🤷‍♂️

I don't know.  Maybe.   In points per game, he's #7 in PPR.   I guess one expects a floor of top 5 RB for where he was drafted.

But he shouldn't have killed anyone's fantasy team.

Edited by K197040

5 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

I think Kamara is fair game he only missed 2 games. Guys miss games for injury(concussions), illness, personal reasons etc but can still be classified as busts or studs.  You can argue Dalvin is "injured"  having been pulled for "injury" or Amari Cooper has missed the equivalent of at least a game with his injuries given the way the cowbys sit or limit him during games.

My cutoff for injury is missing 25% of the fantasy season which is 3.25 games. 

13 hours ago, dashoe said:

I make one factual statement that the browns are collectively a bust and you are continuously arguing about nothing because I said you were WRONG with your interpretation. Even the orginal person who disputed it and that you were attempting to support admitted he made a mistake. You obviously can't let it go and have made this a personal mission hence your need to keep commenting about it. 😂

That’s because your post isn’t pertinent to the entire forum. FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK. Which league are you in that has full team offenses? None? Answer doesn’t fit the question already and serves zero purpose being here. 

55 minutes ago, daynlokki said:

That’s because your post isn’t pertinent to the entire forum. FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK. Which league are you in that has full team offenses? None? Answer doesn’t fit the question already and serves zero purpose being here. 

🤣😂😂😴

a raw data point here, injury factors in with a few, so against the gist of the op, but ... it's a "numbers don't lie" FYI kinda post - note that this is only for 10 team YaHell leegs, so, grain of salt ... but grain, nonetheless:

ETA: conversely, here are the players on most playoff teams:

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm going to somewhat disagree with Antonio Brown being part of this, only because I think his form of being a bust is basically like having a season-long injury.  It's true that he did basically nothing for his owners.  When I think of a non-injury bust, though, I think of the guys like OBJ, JuJu, Mayfield, and OJ Howard, players that folks kept plugging into their rosters only for them to not produce consistently well based on preseason expectations.  Brown's missed time was like the equivalent of someone getting injured in the preseason, playing for a game, and then getting hurt again for the rest of the season.

I drafted Kamara, OJ Howard, Mayfield. Frustrating year to say the least. For those that don’t think Kamara has been a bust your kidding yourselves. He was a top 4 pick. Dude had 1 game over 20 points. You have to get big production from your top pick to compete. Look at McCaffrey. He must be hurt. He doesn’t look explosive at all. He doesn’t even get open on screens. . 

• Like 1

The number one overall spot has to go to AB.  If you're building an "all-bust" team (relative to expectations), I'd nominate Rodgers at QB.  Has had arguably four good games all year, and is on pace for possibly the worst non-injury season of his career.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2019 at 11:32 AM, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Then I guess tyreek hill can be in the same discussion. Hill has been very boom or bust. He still has a high floor but there are games that he doesn't have that WOW factor like last year.

7 minutes ago, timexsocialclub said:

All bust team:

QB - Cam

RB - David Johnson

RB - Saquon

WR - Juju

WR - Odell

TE - Howard

Flex - Kamara

Flex - Antonio

Superflex - Rodgers

Baker 

David Johnson

Saquon

Juju

odell

howard

adams

AB 

rodgers 

11 minutes ago, timexsocialclub said:

All bust team:

QB - Cam

RB - David Johnson

RB - Saquon

WR - Juju

WR - Odell

TE - Howard

Flex - Kamara

Flex - Antonio

Superflex - Rodgers

Honorable Mention - Connor/Evan Engram/Adams

Edited by phegotgame14

Not the biggest busts but non-injury busts that this thread seems to be overlooking:

Cooks, Moncrief, Damien, David Montgomery, Michel, Josh Gordon, Fuller, Allison+MVS, Henderson, Corey Davis, 

• Like 1

would have said mixon, but he's removed himself from this list since week 8

Brandin Cooks sticks out to me...

Edited by swetooth9