dschddny

Who gets your vote for non-injury related Bust of the Year?

Saquon "Quads" Barkley

Josh "Jingleheimer Schmidt" Gordon

AJ "Twinkle Toes" Green

Sony "Asiata" Michel

Corey "MAC" Davis

Tarik "Must Be This Tall to Ride" Cohen

Cam "Scam" Newton

Baker "Rather Get Married" Mayfield

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, TTo34 said:

Saquon "Quads" Barkley

Josh "Jingleheimer Schmidt" Gordon

AJ "Twinkle Toes" Green

Sony "Asiata" Michel

Corey "MAC" Davis

Tarik "Must Be This Tall to Ride" Cohen

Cam "Scam" Newton

Baker "Rather Get Married" Mayfield

Cam was injury related.

OJ Howard for sure. Such a high pick for a TE and was straight trash for fantasy owners. Odell a close second. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RLDN106 said:

Cam was injury related.

There's no way I'm taking him off my list!

• Haha 1

QB Goff

WR OBJ, MVS, AJ Green

TE. Howard

RB. D Williams, Mccoy  , Cohen

Edited by Sivaro

On 12/5/2019 at 11:37 AM, FitzMagic said:

I mean, he probably won you four weeks though.

I owned him this year and he probably lost me close to 4. Not at all what you want from a second round pick.

43 minutes ago, n4sa said:

Michael Thomas

You spelled Alvin Kamara wrong.

I also wanna vote for Hollywood Brown for dominating week one in Rookie MVP fashion and then crapping the bed for the rest of the year with the best QB in the league right after I traded for him

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Kamara and Bell. Passable in PPR but almost zero game winning weeks and both have stunk (or were bowling) in the playoffs. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TennisDude said:

Gotta be Saquon by a landslide. If you were convinced to take him over Cmac, it's cry city time.

Traded Kamara, Latavius and Hunter Henry for Saquon when they were injured, and he just got me through the quarter and semi-final. I'm pretty happy with him right now (until it all falls apart this week). I mean, he's obviously been a huge disappointment if you drafted him, but (a) it's clearly at least partly injury-related and (b) despite missing - what - three-and-a-half games through injury he's given us a few decent games.

• Like 2

On 12/17/2019 at 6:54 PM, TennisDude said:

Gotta be Saquon by a landslide. If you were convinced to take him over Cmac, it's cry city time.

Saquon been a monster bust I don’t think that can be understated.  He’s looking like a viciously overrated talent. CMC has no QB and a s*** line and he’s getting it done.  Some of its scheme, some of its talent around, but Barkley was suppose to be “bullet proof”.  He isn’t.  

On 12/17/2019 at 4:18 PM, pushaZ said:

I also wanna vote for Hollywood Brown for dominating week one in Rookie MVP fashion and then crapping the bed for the rest of the year with the best QB in the league right after I traded for him

meh ... Lamar barely cracks the top 20 in passing yds - his brilliance and strength lie in running the offense so ruthlessly, revolutionizing the gig in the process - he's a level of talent we've never seen ... but he was never gonna toss for 4,000 (he hasn't passed 3,000 yet) nor sustain a bonafide perimeter WR1 - Andrews/Ingram are the only trustworthy complementary RatBirds 🤷‍♂️

Most of the names mentioned here don't fit the criteria (non-injury), but one that absolutely does is David Johnson.

Right from the moment he was declared active against the Giants, played one snap and got benched. A first round pick went from RB1 to a backup in a matter of weeks.

Alvin Kamara, with his 1 TD (back in week 3!) in 12 games is a close 2nd. Another surprising first round bust that drowned his owners.

Finally, to round off the top 3, we gotta mention Antonio Brown. A weird turn of events essentially killed a surefire second round 'value' pick. Maybe not as big a surprise, but a hard hit to his owners nonetheless.

Edited by predator_05

12 hours ago, Cmilne23 said:

Saquon been a monster bust I don’t think that can be understated.  He’s looking like a viciously overrated talent. CMC has no QB and a s*** line and he’s getting it done.  Some of its scheme, some of its talent around, but Barkley was suppose to be “bullet proof”.  He isn’t.  

I think a lot of it has to do with the receptions. He’s at about half of what he got last year with only 2 games left

34 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

I think a lot of it has to do with the receptions. He’s at about half of what he got last year with only 2 games left

I think it was mostly the injury. He leaped back onto the field after the high-ankle sprain, but didn't look like the same player. This is the kind of bust that really hurts owners, because you couldn't sit him once he returned in Week 7, but he put up a lot of duds with only a couple of solid lines prior to last week (when it was likely too late).

You know not to play a guy who's inactive or on IR. It's the guys that are playing at far less than 100% who are difficult to evaluate on a weekly basis.

• Like 1

Duke Johnson. 

Reminds me of the disaster of when Lamar Miller went from the Dolphins to the Texans.  The only difference is that Miller was getting used.  Duke is basically an afterthought. 

DeJAG Watson.

Floor was a WEEK LOSER X 5 including the ‘ship.

• Like 1