dschddny

Who gets your vote for non-injury related Bust of the Year?

On 12/20/2019 at 12:56 AM, Cmilne23 said:

Saquon been a monster bust I don’t think that can be understated.  He’s looking like a viciously overrated talent. CMC has no QB and a s*** line and he’s getting it done.  Some of its scheme, some of its talent around, but Barkley was suppose to be “bullet proof”.  He isn’t.  

I refer you to my previous comments. Essentially won me the league in the end.

AJ Green. Was never hurt more than me when I banged my ankle in the dark against the fridge corner. Just a hold out waiting for FA.

2 hours ago, leffe186 said:

I refer you to my previous comments. Essentially won me the league in the end.

Congrats on his first good game vs a s*** bag top 3 picking club.  Be so proud.

On 12/19/2019 at 11:56 PM, Cmilne23 said:

Saquon been a monster bust I don’t think that can be understated.  He’s looking like a viciously overrated talent. CMC has no QB and a s*** line and he’s getting it done.  Some of its scheme, some of its talent around, but Barkley was suppose to be “bullet proof”.  He isn’t.  

He's the number 6 running back in terms of average points. He missed some games, but other than that he's been an elite RB1. How the hell are people mentioning him as a non-injury related bust?!

For me in my dynasty league it would have to be OBJ. I rejected a bunch of trade offers for him before the year, but turned them down expecting a career season which never materialized. I didn't even end up starting him in my final, the one week he actually gets a touchdown lol. 

18 hours ago, ajs723 said:

He's the number 6 running back in terms of average points. He missed some games, but other than that he's been an elite RB1. How the hell are people mentioning him as a non-injury related bust?!

He just wanted to pump up cmc for some reason

fwiw to me, a bust isnt someone like DJohnson, cause once he lost his gig he was an easy cut and replace

which is why Kamara is no 1 for me for bust, cause you just couldn't bench him

On 12/23/2019 at 12:00 AM, Cmilne23 said:

Congrats on his first good game vs a s*** bag top 3 picking club.  Be so proud.

You're mistaken. It was his second. His first good game vs a **** bag top 3 picking club won me the semi-final.

6 hours ago, Golden Spikes said:

fwiw to me, a bust isnt someone like DJohnson, cause once he lost his gig he was an easy cut and replace

which is why Kamara is no 1 for me for bust, cause you just couldn't bench him

That was 1st or 2nd round draft capital. That isn't easily replaced on the wire. For every Drake this season there is a Ty Johnson, Mike Boone, etc.

3 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

AJ Green

”B-b-but he is injured.”

Thats where you’re wrong kiddo...

He was going 7th round and later. Hardly a bust of the year candidate being drafted that late.

I think it’s gotta be Beckham hands down factoring in his draft capital, the fact you couldn’t bench him most of the year and the overall performance 

14 hours ago, devaster said:

That was 1st or 2nd round draft capital. That isn't easily replaced on the wire. For every Drake this season there is a Ty Johnson, Mike Boone, etc.

I mean I get it, but at least you weren't stuck with having to play him every week, hoping for a miracle

I had David Johnson in another league, as well as Kerryon, and it was easier to just move on from them and be done with it