dschddny

Who gets your vote for non-injury related Bust of the Year?

Recommended Posts

On 12/20/2019 at 12:56 AM, Cmilne23 said:

Saquon been a monster bust I don’t think that can be understated.  He’s looking like a viciously overrated talent. CMC has no QB and a s*** line and he’s getting it done.  Some of its scheme, some of its talent around, but Barkley was suppose to be “bullet proof”.  He isn’t.  

 

I refer you to my previous comments. Essentially won me the league in the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AJ Green. Was never hurt more than me when I banged my ankle in the dark against the fridge corner. Just a hold out waiting for FA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leffe186 said:

 

I refer you to my previous comments. Essentially won me the league in the end.

Congrats on his first good game vs a s*** bag top 3 picking club.  Be so proud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2019 at 11:56 PM, Cmilne23 said:

Saquon been a monster bust I don’t think that can be understated.  He’s looking like a viciously overrated talent. CMC has no QB and a s*** line and he’s getting it done.  Some of its scheme, some of its talent around, but Barkley was suppose to be “bullet proof”.  He isn’t.  

He's the number 6 running back in terms of average points. He missed some games, but other than that he's been an elite RB1. How the hell are people mentioning him as a non-injury related bust?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me in my dynasty league it would have to be OBJ. I rejected a bunch of trade offers for him before the year, but turned them down expecting a career season which never materialized. I didn't even end up starting him in my final, the one week he actually gets a touchdown lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ajs723 said:

He's the number 6 running back in terms of average points. He missed some games, but other than that he's been an elite RB1. How the hell are people mentioning him as a non-injury related bust?!

He just wanted to pump up cmc for some reason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fwiw to me, a bust isnt someone like DJohnson, cause once he lost his gig he was an easy cut and replace

which is why Kamara is no 1 for me for bust, cause you just couldn't bench him

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2019 at 12:00 AM, Cmilne23 said:

Congrats on his first good game vs a s*** bag top 3 picking club.  Be so proud.

 

You're mistaken. It was his second. His first good game vs a **** bag top 3 picking club won me the semi-final.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Golden Spikes said:

fwiw to me, a bust isnt someone like DJohnson, cause once he lost his gig he was an easy cut and replace

which is why Kamara is no 1 for me for bust, cause you just couldn't bench him

 

That was 1st or 2nd round draft capital. That isn't easily replaced on the wire. For every Drake this season there is a Ty Johnson, Mike Boone, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

AJ Green

”B-b-but he is injured.”

Thats where you’re wrong kiddo...

He was going 7th round and later. Hardly a bust of the year candidate being drafted that late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it’s gotta be Beckham hands down factoring in his draft capital, the fact you couldn’t bench him most of the year and the overall performance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, devaster said:

That was 1st or 2nd round draft capital. That isn't easily replaced on the wire. For every Drake this season there is a Ty Johnson, Mike Boone, etc.

I mean I get it, but at least you weren't stuck with having to play him every week, hoping for a miracle

I had David Johnson in another league, as well as Kerryon, and it was easier to just move on from them and be done with it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.