Trench Mob

Ben McLemore 2019-2020 Outlook

He along with the Rockets look so much better with him starting while House helping Westbrook in the 2nd unit stagger. If he ends up sticking in the 1st unit, then he may be worth a flier. Houston Rockets system = say no more.

Really intrigued but I’m not sure if his starting role would stick considering House may just be eased back in.

Harden really let Tucker and McLemore shoot more than him tonight 

Not sure he let’s that happen again lol but I’m definitely going to be looking for post game quotes to see if Mclemore recent strong play has earned him more minutes 

He’s trending up. All he needs to do is stay at the corner and provide volume 3s. If d’antoni believes him and gives him minutes, the usage is there. The next few games will be playing Phoenix, Sacramento, Cleveland and Orlando - subpar defense teams. I am adding him as streamers and I believe he could be standard league candidate. D’antoni needs all these volume wing shooters. 

As long as he still getting quality minutes, it shouldn't matter. As long as he plays next to Harden, not Westbrook.

Wheels might fall off once Gordon comes back in a couple weeks, but short term keep riding while he's hot.

25 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Wheels might fall off once Gordon comes back in a couple weeks, but short term keep riding while he's hot.

Gordon Pordon

He is on a hot streak but he is still limited to be a streamer option. He is not starting and if his 3pts are not falling, he does not give you anything else.

No assist, no defensive numbers. 

Today it's house, tomorrow it's Clark. Next day could be McLemore. It's kinda hard to justify his value. McLemore still remains as a streaming option. 

He’s going to die down a bit when EG returns. If EG wasn’t looming I would love him season long, but it starts to get murky with him, rivers, EG, House, while also ensuring Harden and WB get theirs.

He’s definitely a nice streamer for the time being, and see where it goes after. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Devin_Heat_Stroke_Book said:

Should I fire Sweet Lou or Ben Mclemore today? Playing Raptors/Cavs respectively, I want to fire up Lou but he's been on a mini slump lately and Ben might get more burn in the second unit against Cavs if the game becomes a blowout.

if its been starting Lou and Ben tonight, id go with the Assistant Coach Forum