Coop2014

Rudolph or Engram? WHIR

First round of the fantasy playoffs and having a tough TE decision. Start Rudolph Sunday with Thielen likely out, or wait until Monday night and play Engram who is questionable to play. I have maxed out my waiver moves for the week. Help. Thanks. 10 team 1/2 ppr 

Edited by Coop2014
Yep

I like Rudolph only IF Thielen is out.  If Thielen plays I lean Engram.  

Edited by croikee

5 minutes ago, Coop2014 said:

First round of the fantasy playoffs and having a tough TE decision. Start Rudolph Sunday with Thielen likely out, or wait until Monday night and play Engram who is questionable to play. I have maxed out my waiver moves for the week. Help. Thanks. 10 team 1/2 ppr 

I agree with the other poster that I'd probably go Rudolph if Theilen is out. I have the same dilemma do I play Engram or Doyle?  Right now I'm leaning Doyle as I almost want to see if Engram is legit 100%.  Manning is back so that should definitely help but I always hate trusting someone coming off injury.

Playing Engram is a tough one.  But if he is indeed 100% ready to go he could be Mannings security blanket.

Edited by Big Nate