jagsfan05

Pick 2! WHIR

ESPN Scoring with full point PPR. Need help setting my 2 flex spots. Dalvin Cook and Saquon are probably locked into my two RB spots. I played Anthony Miller last night in one of my WR spots and I probably have Devante Parker locked in to my other WR spot. So that leaves 2 flex spots that I can't decide on! I'm in a tough spot because my usual studs have been underperforming lately and have tough matchups. So I took a chance with Anthony Miller last night....I'm wondering if I should do the same and play Pascal and Snell.

RB: Dalvin Cook
RB: Saquon Barkley
WR: Davante Parker
WR: Anthony Miller (already played)
RB/WR: ?

Tyler Lockett @ LA Rams (Tough matchup plus he put up a 0 last game)
John Brown vs. Baltimore (Tough matchup)
DJ Chark vs. LA Chargers (Tough matchup)
Zach Pascal @ Tampa Bay (Good matchup)
Robby Anderson vs. Miami (Available on waivers so I would have to drop someone for him)
Marlon Mack @ Tampa Bay (Tough matchup)
Jamaal Williams vs. Washington (Good matchup)
Benny Snell @ Arizona (Good matchup)

Edited by jagsfan05

Chalk and smell for me...minshew magic

1 hour ago, theantishere said:

Chark and either Lockett or Snell. Lockett if you need someone you to boom or Snell if you need someone safe. 

I agree here. Think I would lean going both Chark and Lockett.  I know Lockett had a zero but he was dinged up and had the flu.  If he's back at 100% then go Locket if not maybe Snell is a safer pick.

I think Locket gets back on track soon once he's healed up and over the flu.

Lockett & Snell. Lockett still has huge potential, despite his recent cold streak and Snell should continue to see 15+ carries while Conner is out, making him a relatively safe play, even if his ceiling is somewhat limited.

Thanks for the help w/ mine

How are you a Jaguars fan and not starting you're boy Chark? Put him in the lineup, Chargers defense is beyond horrendous. And roll with Snell for the flex play. 

10 hours ago, jagsfan05 said:

ESPN Scoring with full point PPR. Need help setting my 2 flex spots. Dalvin Cook and Saquon are probably locked into my two RB spots. I played Anthony Miller last night in one of my WR spots and I probably have Devante Parker locked in to my other WR spot. So that leaves 2 flex spots that I can't decide on! I'm in a tough spot because my usual studs have been underperforming lately and have tough matchups. So I took a chance with Anthony Miller last night....I'm wondering if I should do the same and play Pascal and Snell.

RB: Dalvin Cook
RB: Saquon Barkley
WR: Davante Parker
WR: Anthony Miller (already played)

Tyler Lockett @ LA Rams (Tough matchup plus he put up a 0 last game)
John Brown vs. Baltimore (Tough matchup)
DJ Chark vs. LA Chargers (Tough matchup)
Zach Pascal @ Tampa Bay (Good matchup)
Robby Anderson vs. Miami (Available on waivers so I would have to drop someone for him)
Marlon Mack @ Tampa Bay (Tough matchup)
Jamaal Williams vs. Washington (Good matchup)
Benny Snell @ Arizona (Good matchup)

Chark and Snell. Lockett is interesting, but I'm looking to keep Lockett on the bench in any league I own him this week until I see that he's healthy and not just a decoy.

15 hours ago, Rush2112 said:

How are you a Jaguars fan and not starting you're boy Chark? Put him in the lineup, Chargers defense is beyond horrendous. And roll with Snell for the flex play. 

"Over the last two months, the Chargers have allowed the 4th-fewest fantasy points to receivers aligned out wide and the 6th-fewest points to slot receivers. Chark is split out on the boundary on over 70 percent of his snaps while Westbrook aligns in the slot over 80 percent of the time."

🤔

2 minutes ago, jagsfan05 said:

"Over the last two months, the Chargers have allowed the 4th-fewest fantasy points to receivers aligned out wide and the 6th-fewest points to slot receivers. Chark is split out on the boundary on over 70 percent of his snaps while Westbrook aligns in the slot over 80 percent of the time."

🤔

It's a horrible matchup for Chark. Chargers D also a horrible matchup for Jags D. So, I agree with you, if you need to grab a ceiling you can't go with Chark.

Snell for sure.

Then, I'd roll with Pascal. Esp with TY Hilton now declared out, Pascall is almost a lock for double digit targets.

Lot of guys like Chark but geez... Chargers D surrender s the 4th fewest passing yards per game, and 4th fewest fantasy points allowed to WRs on Yahoo. Tough matchup. Lockett's matchup isn't much better.

Chark is a better player than Pascal, but he's got capable WR teammates in Westbrook and Conley who will be competing for targets.

Pascal has a much better matchup than Chark and not so much competition for targets with Hilton out.

All the numbers point to Pascal, I'd roll with your Indy boy.

• Like 1

I'd go Anderson and Snell. But as fair warning, last week I had a choice of four for my last spot and picked the one who scored the fewest of all.