Sign in to follow this  
kwelch

New York Knicks

5 minutes ago, Illdrago said:

M Robinson and Payton are the real winners here. 

Robinson for sure. The new coach should let him play as many minutes as possible before fouling out.

Not sure about Payton. They still have 2 PGs who are younger and cheaper. 

6 minutes ago, shiftysaj said:

Wonder who the new coach will be i'm rooting for the hiring of Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson lmaoo are you a Knicks fan or hater?

Just now, Nazyef said:

Mark Jackson lmaoo are you a Knicks fan or hater?

I live in NY so by default i'm a fan homie

Just now, shiftysaj said:

I live in NY so by default i'm a fan homie

He's failed to secure any jobs after GSW, and he was the guy who was holding them back as evidenced by them exploding immediately after firing him.

I'm a Knicks hater and hope you guys get Mark Jackson.

Just so you know you're aligned with someone who is rooting for the Knicks to fail 😜

Woooooohoooo. Makes my ear lobes pucker 

1 minute ago, Nazyef said:

He's failed to secure any jobs after GSW, and he was the guy who was holding them back as evidenced by them exploding immediately after firing him.

I'm a Knicks hater and hope you guys get Mark Jackson.

Just so you know you're aligned with someone who is rooting for the Knicks to fail 😜

Yeah i mean i doubt changing coaches is gonna help us win we flat out suck at this point and it's just embarrassing, we need a whole front office change, we cant seem to find talent & further develop them without having drama between the players & front office aka porzingis, the only talent we have really have is RJ and watch us mess that up sooner rather than later. I just want to see some progress & consistency from these guys smh. 

• Like 1

https://theknickswall.com/head-coach-david-fizdale-axed-by-knicks-brass/

Former G League Coach of the Year for New York’s affiliate Westchester Knicks, Mike Miller, who was promoted to the big-league team’s coaching staff in the offseason, is most likely the name to fill in for the rest of the season.

Edited by MysticPeak

6 minutes ago, shiftysaj said:

Yeah i mean i doubt changing coaches is gonna help us win we flat out suck at this point and it's just embarrassing, we need a whole front office change, we cant seem to find talent & further develop them without having drama between the players & front office aka porzingis, the only talent we have really have is RJ and watch us mess that up sooner rather than later. I just want to see some progress & consistency from these guys smh. 

I hear ya, fam. I don't know if Mark would be a good fit to help guys grow. Too much drama at GSW with all that talent and he rubbed many the wrong way. That type of de-stabilizing force doesn't seem like that's what you guys need right now. You got some young guns with potential in Robinson/Knox/all 27 PGs/RJ they just need some steady direction and I don't see Mark Jackson as being the guy to provide that. JMO.

Seems like the young players don't know what their roles are and they need that so they can improve.

Edited by Nazyef
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, bballshinobi said:

Robinson for sure. The new coach should let him play as many minutes as possible before fouling out.

Not sure about Payton. They still have 2 PGs who are younger and cheaper. 

Younger and cheaper but will get them nowhere. Elfrid is a proven playmaker and I will really be surprised if he doesn’t get the nod over Frank and DSJ

43 minutes ago, L3onD said:

Trier

^.

If the Knicks are really serious now, Allonzo Trier should get more burn. But who knows.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Illdrago said:

Younger and cheaper but will get them nowhere. Elfrid is a proven playmaker and I will really be surprised if he doesn’t get the nod over Frank and DSJ

I lean towards this. Based on what I gather about the organization, I get the sense the owner still wants to win now. Ntilikina and DSJ have been unquestionable terrible the entire season. I imagine Payton will get a shot once he's more conditioned and acclimated.