PlayTheWaivers

Bilal Powell 2019 Outlook

10 minutes ago, phisouza33 said:

This a one week play or potential for more? 

Even if bell is out for longer you really gonna start Powell @baltimore or against pitt

• Haha 1

I want to play Bilal, but am I reading too much into this? The most carries Bell has ever gotten since week 5 is 18, and his last two weeks he has gotten 12 and 10 carries. Is there a chance he gets only like 8-10 carries if Ty mixes in?

24 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Espn projection up to 11.4 in half ppr...basically mid rb2 range 

Bilal is not a RB2 ... ESPN projections are garbage. A guy at Bristol throws a dart 🎯 it landed in 11.4 

29 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Espn projection up to 11.4 in half ppr...basically mid rb2 range 

I had him similar. I just looked at previous Miami game and gave him two thirds the output. This assumes Montgomery gets the one third left over. Anything more than 11.5 and I will be very excited. The 11.5 I came up with assumed no tds. Probably espn did same thing to get 11.4.

Picked him up just to stash him on my bench for the week. Lost too many opening rounds to the "Bilal Powell's" of the world dropping 20+ points.

• Like 1

Just now, Golden Spikes said:

every damn year I get beat by someone like Powell, scrub off the wire plugged in and has a big game.  #myturn

Last season I beat people with Samuels, because yahoo had him TE eligible. :D

19 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Bilal is not a RB2 ... ESPN projections are garbage. A guy at Bristol throws a dart 🎯 it landed in 11.4 

Tell us what he is then oh wise one.

7 minutes ago, Sticky2 said:

Tell us what he is then oh wise one.

Dart throw... playoff game I wouldn’t want him in my starting lineup.  my opponent can use Bilal as his RB2 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Dart throw... playoff game I wouldn’t want him in my starting lineup.  my opponent can use Bilal as his RB2 

How exactly is it a dart throw? He's going to get carries, and they're playing the Dolphins. The fact that you give zero reasoning for your opinion tells me you're just bitter because you either had Bell and didn't manage to snag Powell and someone is starting him against you. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Fantasy pros article has him at 16.8 in half ppr. But they have him with a td. Take the td away to be conservative. That has him at 10.8. 

So so far a reasonable projection is between 10.8 and 11.4 from two fantasy sites.

2 minutes ago, OrangeAggie said:

How exactly is it a dart throw? He's going to get carries, and they're playing the Dolphins. The fact that you give zero reasoning for your opinion tells me you're just bitter because you either had Bell and didn't manage to snag Powell and someone is starting him against you. 

If Bell can only average 12 points per game In the Jet mess, No way Bilal. It Just doesn’t matter who the jets are playing and how many carries. I am not bitter, I didn’t draft Le’Veon... If my opponent has Bilal in his starting lineup I can’t lose 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

If Bell can only average 12 points per game In the Jet mess, No way Bilal. It Just doesn’t matter who the jets are playing and how many carries. I am not bitter, I didn’t draft Le’Veon... If my opponent has Bilal in his starting lineup I can’t lose 

They are playing the Dolphins. At home.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Oh i see, you’re quoting the bold predictions article. While i do  think Bilal will be ok this week, i think that saying “fantasy pro article” when you mean the one where he acknowledges averaging about a 10% success rate is a bit of a misnomer. If the primer was saying that projection it would be a different story. Bold predictions is basically what brad Evans used to write for yahoo; entertainment purposes only

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dislimb said:

They are playing the Dolphins. At home.

All the hype let’s get on the train 🚞 rock n roll. Bilal is the new toy.
Miami held Singletary and Mack to under 10 points ... 

6 minutes ago, ArtistPain said:

Oh i see, you’re quoting the bold predictions article. While i do  think Bilal will be ok this week, i think that saying “fantasy pro article” when you mean the one where he acknowledges averaging about a 10% success rate is a bit of a misnomer. If the primer was saying that projection it would be a different story. Bold predictions is basically what brad Evans used to write for yahoo; entertainment purposes only

I discounted it by a td because I thought you would think it was too bold. :D I was looking at yardage only as a second data point. If you don’t want to count that datapoint, then don’t. I can if I want though. :D 

2 hours ago, phisouza33 said:

This a one week play or potential for more? 

Most likely one week play. After he blows up this week. Bell will be feeling much better.

4 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Yes, they did. So for both our sakes let’s hope that doesn’t happen tomorrow. Let us both trust the fact Miami gives up the fifth highest points to running backs. :D

15 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Lol the Dolphins have been giving up big points to RBs much more often than holding them in check..Cherry picking stats doesn’t offer much in terms of analysis and making predictions.