Sign in to follow this  
jagsfan05

Chark or Pascal? WHIR

7 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

Since you're a Jaguars fan ya gotta start you're boy Chark. 

Not necessarily? The Chargers’ defense has given up just 27.5 points per game to WRs this season (fourth-fewest in the NFL).

11 hours ago, jagsfan05 said:

ESPN Scoring with full point PPR.

DJ Chark vs. LAC
Zach Pascal @ Tampa Bay

I'd start Chark

GL 

Man, why am I the only one who is not all for Chark. He has a horrible matchup and Pascal has a great one. That doesn't scare anyone?

4 minutes ago, jagsfan05 said:

Man, why am I the only one who is not all for Chark. He has a horrible matchup and Pascal has a great one. That doesn't scare anyone?

You seem to have your mind made up. Why did you even ask? Have you seen Indy play lately? They are turrible right now. 

GL 

A lot of people are probably going by Chark's history vs Pascal's... I like Pascal a lot this week, but would have to sit Hooper/Waller in one league to play him and Andrews/Waller or Boyd/Parker in another.

A case can certainly be made for starting Pascal, but relying on Indy seems...risky. In two games without Hilton, Brissett averaged a whopping 13 pts. Good luck!

17 minutes ago, keven said:

You seem to have your mind made up. Why did you even ask? Have you seen Indy play lately? They are turrible right now. 

GL 

I haven't made up my miind or else I wouldn't be asking this question. Why do I ask? Because I haven't made up my mind. I saw a stat that the Chargers haven't given up over like 13 PPR points or something to a receiver besides last week.

Chark. While the matchup isn't the best, when in doubt keep it simple: Always play your studs. Would rather die like that then have one blow up on my bench. 

Good luck!

Chark has been a top 5 WR all year if I'm not mistaken. Pascal has had a couple of good games. Go with Chark. 

Thanks for your response.  I have the same decision, have you made up your mind?  I tentatively have Pascal slotted and I'm still leaning that way.

55 minutes ago, Sully2x said:

Thanks for your response.  I have the same decision, have you made up your mind?  I tentatively have Pascal slotted and I'm still leaning that way.

Lol I literally am still 50/50. So what are you doing?

I'm rolling with Pascal.  Over past five weeks, Bucs have been #1 in WR FPA while Chargers are #32.  Chark has been struggling a bit (injuries?) and doesn't feel like the game he gets right.  If I can get 10-12 PPR out of Pascal I will be satisfied, good luck!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sully2x said:

I'm rolling with Pascal.  Over past five weeks, Bucs have been #1 in WR FPA while Chargers are #32.  Chark has been struggling a bit (injuries?) and doesn't feel like the game he gets right.  If I can get 10-12 PPR out of Pascal I will be satisfied, good luck!!

Yeah, I hear you....every ranking site has Pascal like 20 spots below or more behind Chark though. My gut is telling me to take a chance on Pascal for some reason...so risky though.

2 hours ago, jagsfan05 said:

Yeah, I hear you....every ranking site has Pascal like 20 spots below or more behind Chark though. My gut is telling me to take a chance on Pascal for some reason...so risky though.

60+ yds and a td.. I will take it!