HooDat

Playoff FLEX Help - Lot of Options WHIR

0.5 PPR Choose between these options

Penny @ LAR (13th vs RB) - Splitting w/ Carson, getting a lot more work past 2 games
Powell vs MIA (28th vs RB) Lev Bell out, Dolphins suck but so does Jets run game
Andrews @ BUF (4th vs TE) Prob safest of the bunch but playing tough Bills D
Robby Anderson vs MIA (29th vs WR) Been bad most of the year but 2 strong games in a row and good matchup
Fuller vs DEN (6th vs WR) Always high upside but low floor, also has iffy hamstring

Appreciate any help WHIR

Just one out of those? I’d go Andrews or Powell. Penny is still getting fewer touches (especially goal line) and it’s not a great matchup. Thanks for mine.

The order I would start them is andrews>powell>penny>anderson>fuller  

Andrews is the safest but Powell could be a good start since one of bell's better games was against the fins and he should be involved. Penny anderson and fuller could have good games buy I don't trust any of them. 

Thanks for the help on mine 

Good luck

11 hours ago, HooDat said:

0.5 PPR Choose between these options

Penny @ LAR (13th vs RB) - Splitting w/ Carson, getting a lot more work past 2 games
Powell vs MIA (28th vs RB) Lev Bell out, Dolphins suck but so does Jets run game
Andrews @ BUF (4th vs TE) Prob safest of the bunch but playing tough Bills D
Robby Anderson vs MIA (29th vs WR) Been bad most of the year but 2 strong games in a row and good matchup
Fuller vs DEN (6th vs WR) Always high upside but low floor, also has iffy hamstring

Appreciate any help WHIR

I'd start Fuller 

GL 

Andrews or powell

powell will see more touches 

Andrews better bet to reach end zone 

mine please 

1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

Another WHIRer full of crap

Relax bro I made this thread last night, people need to sleep. And to top it off you told me to play Fuller who is out with a hamstring injury, nice 😓

4 minutes ago, HooDat said:

Relax bro I made this thread last night, people need to sleep. And to top it off you told me to play Fuller who is out with a hamstring injury, nice 😓

Dude that was before inactives were announced.

I'm officially down to Andrews or Powell

Andrews - Stud and Ravens have been putting up some fat scoring numbers, but Bills have only given up TDs to tight ends all year, really limits his upside

Powell - Bell out, but Montgomery will be involved to some degree. Playing the Fins but the Fins have looked better recently, no guarantee the Jets will be winning

Help me out boys

Edited by HooDat