Sign in to follow this  
ellejamil

Rank in terms of sell high? WHIR!!

I view 3 players in my roster who are potentially sell high: Brown, Warren, and Holmes. Rank them in terms of most urgently sell high to the least?

WHIR!!

Holmes, warren, then brown, although there is a potential for Holmes to keep it up even when bagley is back since he's not a high usage player

• Thanks 1

hmm, would agree with above 

Warren, Holmes , then Brown

Im hoping SAC runs Fox, Hield, Barnes, bagley, holmes, with bogbog as 6th man, but knowing walton hes gonna mess it up, however tho, i think warren will lose shot attempts when dipo is back, and his value is tied to scoring, with holmes being good for stocks. Jaylen fits that BOS system and even when hayward returns, i think its Smart who loses most value

• Thanks 1

I’d go warren, Holmes, then brown. Bagley is coming back, but Holmes is not a high usage guy anyways so he shouldn’t be affected too much. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/8/2019 at 4:59 PM, heyitsmattdelly said:

hmm, would agree with above 

Warren, Holmes , then Brown

Im hoping SAC runs Fox, Hield, Barnes, bagley, holmes, with bogbog as 6th man, but knowing walton hes gonna mess it up, however tho, i think warren will lose shot attempts when dipo is back, and his value is tied to scoring, with holmes being good for stocks. Jaylen fits that BOS system and even when hayward returns, i think its Smart who loses most value

28 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

I’d go warren, Holmes, then brown. Bagley is coming back, but Holmes is not a high usage guy anyways so he shouldn’t be affected too much. 

Can someone enlighten me why Brown is the lowest? I thought he was redundant with Hayward coming back.

Your rankings got me thinking because I used to rank them Brown, Holmes, then Warren, since Dipo, despite his high usage, won't be able to ramp up immediately when he comes back. 

I rank brown the lowest because imo, even with the Celtics at full strength, I think he would still provide better fantasy numbers over warren when dipo gets back. 

• Thanks 1