BlueDevils2202

Goff or Fits....Kirk or Pascal

12 minutes ago, Watch_Yo_Back said:

Not sure why all the hate for him this week  

6.4 points or less in three of his last four games in standard scoring. I imagine that's the reason.

Some of those opponents were tough but he's looked completely inept for most of the past month and many of his owners would likely have a hard time starting him over another reasonable option until he puts up a couple decent games in a row. 

1 minute ago, SenatorSpaceman said:

6.4 points or less in three of his last four games in standard scoring. I imagine that's the reason.

Some of those opponents were tough but he's looked completely inept for most of the past month and many of his owners would likely have a hard time starting him over another reasonable option until he puts up a couple decent games in a row. 

Yea, buzzsaw part of the schedule without healthy, or active WRs. I just have a hard time believing Fitz on the road is that much of an obvious start over Goff, at home, with all his weapons back, and playoff implications. We'll see

Fitzmagic been on fire the past few weeks, Pascal for WR no Hilton again this week