Sign in to follow this  
shakestreet

12/8/2019 Niners vs Saints Game Day Thread

Imagine playing against CookšŸ’€

Brees telling us not to put him out to the pasture just quite yet.

Single handedly winning people their first round matchup.

I think everybody besides Kamara, Kittle, and Thomas are going to score in this game. It's going to end up 56-52 and somehow all 3 of those guys will do jack and poop. dang.Ā 

Kittle with his reception for the half. See you in the 2nd half buddy. get back to that quality blocking.Ā 

Whereā€™s the golden shoes guy to tell us how FFB isnā€™t luck based and we shouldā€™ve seen all this coming?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Benched mostert last minuteĀ šŸ˜‚

Ā 

my season is done

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, billydough said:

Whereā€™s the golden shoes guy to tell us how FFB isnā€™t luck based and we shouldā€™ve seen all this coming?

Ā 

here I amšŸ‘‹

I never said fantasyĀ wasnt luck based. It's a game of chance which by definitionĀ tells you what it is. I stated that you can minimize the randomness of outcomes by good drafting, waiver picks , roster management. OthersĀ  stated ridiculous claims of 99% chance 100% luck blah blah blah.Ā  You reduce the volatility of weekly production outcomes byĀ Ā drafting a zeke vs a tevin or a Hopkins vs Corey davisĀ or Lamar vs Flacco or drafting a starting skills player from Minn vs one from the Redskins. This isĀ Ā a fact.

Fantasy is a derivative of the NFL game, so think about that in terms of 100% luck and 0% predictability.Ā  Go ask a NFL coach or player if the game they play is 100% luckĀ šŸ˜‚

If you understood stats then you would have understood what I stated but like mostĀ who complain you mostly demonstrate poor reading comprehension and the fact that you dontĀ understand probability and statistics or games of chance.Ā šŸ˜‚

Edited by dashoe

6 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Sanders going off on many benches today.Ā 

Sanders and Mostert going off on my bench.

4 minutes ago, Watch_Yo_Back said:

Biggest dick sandwich served this year is to those who benched Brees...I'm looking in the mirror.

Same for me and Sanders.

2 minutes ago, Panthers8912 said:

wtf happened to coleman? Fkin hell I couldā€™ve played moestart if I knew coleman would be our! This is ridiculousĀ 

šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£Dont you know anything about statistics šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£