Sign in to follow this  
Jubanton

Week 14 injury thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, philnutz said:

Julio Jones injured? Or just being Julio?

ATL just pounding it on the ground vs a terrible run defense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Theschill38 said:

Evans done for season. No chance he comes back after that. 

Have to agree. That looked like a bad pull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And we have people think this game is skill... can you believe that anybody can call what we play skill? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vthokie3 said:

ATL just pounding it on the ground vs a terrible run defense

Ryan has 8 completions 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shakestreet said:

And we have people think this game is skill... can you believe that anybody can call what we play skill? 

It's a bit of both. Definitely alot of luck involved with injuries but in most of my leagues (all long term) Alot of the same people are contending year after year even in redraft

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gufomel said:

I just lost:

Dalvin Cook (concussion)

Hopkins and Ryan Griffin (I have Watson)

Evans (I have Evans and Winston)

 

In a span of 5 minutes. 

ELIupPYU4AA1x-A.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vthokie3 said:

It's a bit of both. Definitely alot of luck involved with injuries but in most of my leagues (all long term) Alot of the same people are contending year after year even in redraft

Bull ... more like it’s a league with haves and have nots 

keeper or redraft? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, philnutz said:

Ryan has 8 completions 


Cool. Half of them are dump offs to the back for a total of 10 yds. So again, yes the Falcons are pounding the ball against a poor run defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shakestreet said:

Bull ... more like it’s a league with haves and have nots 

keeper or redraft? 

3 leagues, two redraft and a one keeper. The leagues are pretty competitive. For example in one of them 4 out of 12 get in the playoffs and we still have 8 teams fighting for 3 spots this weekend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vthokie3 said:

3 leagues, two redraft and a one keeper. The leagues are pretty competitive. For example in one of them 4 out of 12 get in the playoffs and we still have 8 teams fighting for 3 spots this weekend

It’s all luck... no skill in this game, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

No kidding ... ten minutes ago I posted that 

Relax... I don't see your post that he was officially out.  Don't shoot the messenger. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.