Sign in to follow this  
Jubanton

Week 14 injury thread

8 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

And we have people think this game is skill... can you believe that anybody can call what we play skill? 

honest question--if you truly believe this then why do you waste your time playing and posting on this board? This seems to be a position you're consistent on so..what's the point? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

honest question--if you truly believe this then why do you waste your time playing and posting on this board? This seems to be a position you're consistent on so..what's the point? 

I love the game and watching football and love reading this forum. Anything else

2 minutes ago, Chwf3rd said:

What happend to Dalvin Cook?

Says Jared Cook concussion on Twitter 

3 minutes ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

my ESPN update said Guice got injured? anyone watching that one?

Per twitter took a helmet to the knee.

3 minutes ago, yossarian said:

Same as people who bet on games, roulette, slots, craps, etc. It's still a fun activity that gives a nice rush when you win and depression when you lose. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Theschill38 said:

Same as people who bet on games, roulette, slots, craps, etc. It's still a fun activity that gives a nice rush when you win and depression when you lose. 

but why waste time reading and arguing on a message board if it's all luck and no decision matters. it'd make more sense to just let the computer draft your team, pick up any players the website recommends week-to-week, and do you sit-starts based on what the website says you should do. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, yossarian said:

but why waste time reading and arguing on a message board if it's all luck and no decision matters. it'd make more sense to just let the computer draft your team, pick up any players the website recommends week-to-week, and do you sit-starts based on what the website says you should do. 

So what is your opinion on skill vs luck % ? 

• Like 1

Josh Allen, left ankle

• Thanks 1

Nick Chubb hurt or just sucks? Sorry could not find the game thread

Just now, ginocan said:

Josh Allen. Left ankle. Limping bad. 

Not sure he’s done though, but might not matter.

1 minute ago, Dr. Whom said:

Nick Chubb hurt or just sucks? Sorry could not find the game thread

*sucks* not hurt 

1 minute ago, shakestreet said:

So what is your opinion on skill vs luck % ? 

my opinion is it's some of both. you put your team in the best position you can and sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. it's a bit like poker in that sometimes no matter how correct your process is you're just going to take a bad beat. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mjb said:

*sucks* not hurt 

Thanks brah

• Thanks 1

Allen on the sideline getting taped. 

Oops Ravens got the ball. 

Edited by ginocan

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

my opinion is it's some of both. you put your team in the best position you can and sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. it's a bit like poker in that sometimes no matter how correct your process is you're just going to take a bad beat. 

I agree ...to play this game you need both skill & luck. 

6 minutes ago, yossarian said:

Great point. These forums are pointless. But it is fun. It's about 85% luck based activity in H2H leagues. You can have the best, highest scoring team in a league and miss playoffs. 

I'm on a 6 game losing streak after starting 6-1, 2nd highest pts scored in the league, and 4 of the 6 losses were when I scored the 2nd most points in that week. 

• Like 2

The funny thing is. You and your opponent could be complaining as well. 

Example, I am mitching that Jared Cook got 2 TDs against me. And he is complaining that Mostert caught a wide open pass that all luck. 

• Thanks 1