Sign in to follow this  
shakestreet

12/8/2019 Chiefs vs Patriots Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, Bastardo! said:

"There is no foul for roughing the passer.  Quarterback was not Tom Brady."

It’s always the Patriots fault.

Why does it take a half of football each week for the Patriots to go no huddle and White as the primary RB?  It is the only way their offense works.

Pats have a 10-2 record and about a million championships over the last 20 years and their fans just booed them off the field at the end of the half. what a bunch of spoiled assholes. i don't even like the Pats but that is some bull**** right there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

Pats have a 10-2 record and about a million championships over the last 20 years and their fans just booed them off the field at the end of the half. what a bunch of spoiled assholes. i don't even like the Pats but that is some bull**** right there. 

I'm not a Pats fan but I agree with you.  No fan base has had it better than them for the last decade plus and they're booing?

Edited by ColoWrex
  • Like 1

I'd think they are booing the effort and lack of offensive gameplan.  I wouldn't say they are booing the players as much as the coaches here.  The Patriots have been sleepwalking the past month. They lost to Texas who got utterly decimated by a rookie QB today.  They slept walk through that game last week until the 4th quarter.  As good as the Patriots have been, as a fan at that game right now, what are you supposed to do? Applaud? 

1 minute ago, Sternes said:

I'd think they are booing the effort and lack of offensive gameplan.  I wouldn't say they are booing the players as much as the coaches here.  The Patriots have been sleepwalking the past month. They lost to Texas who got utterly decimated by a rookie QB today.  They slept walk through that game last week until the 4th quarter.  As good as the Patriots have been, as a fan at that game right now, what are you supposed to do? Applaud? 

they've won...6?...championships over the last 15 or so seasons and been dominant for the better part of 2 decades. they should absolutely cheer and support them. They're a bunch of spoiled, entitled fans who have been cheering for a good-to-great team for so long they've forgotten what it's like to actually have to deal with any kind of disappointment. booing your 10-2 team off the field at halftime is just...stupid. 

I say this as somebody who used to root for an atrocious team that made the playoffs 2 or 3 times over 20+ seasons weighed down by a bad owner who was (and is) committed to bad management. I would've KILLED to have a 10-2 team to root for at ANY POINT over that stretch of seasons. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, yossarian said:

they've won...6?...championships over the last 15 or so seasons and been dominant for the better part of 2 decades. they should absolutely cheer and support them. They're a bunch of spoiled, entitled fans who have been cheering for a good-to-great team for so long they've forgotten what it's like to actually have to deal with any kind of disappointment. booing your 10-2 team off the field at halftime is just...stupid. 

I say this as somebody who used to root for an atrocious team that made the playoffs 2 or 3 times over 20+ seasons weighed down by a bad owner who was (and is) committed to bad management. I would've KILLED to have a 10-2 team to root for at ANY POINT over that stretch of seasons. 

Look, they can boo.  Or per you, they can't boo for the next 20 years because of how good they've been.  Take your pick.  I don't see why the fans would be happy with what they are seeing today.  They aren't saying the Patriots suck and are the worst in the league.

2 minutes ago, yossarian said:

Agreed.  I lived in Massachusetts for the better part of a decade, and, although I respect what the Patriots have achieved, as a native Ohioan, fans of the Patriots need to experience the humility of growing up a Bengals enthusiast.  (At least for a season or two).  :P

1 minute ago, Sternes said:

Look, they can boo.  Or per you, they can't boo for the next 20 years because of how good they've been.  Take your pick.  I don't see why the fans would be happy with what they are seeing today.  They aren't saying the Patriots suck and are the worst in the league.

this is true. they can boo. but i judge them. i judge them and i'm sure it ruins their day!

• Haha 1

Just now, cashvillesent said:

Patriots dynasty is over. Im very glad.

sshhhh! they hear you and they FEED off statements like that! 

As a mahomes owner playing against Butker, f--- this bull**** ******** game, my QB is gonna be outscored by his own kicker

The Patriots stink, no Super Bowl this year. Haven’t seen this type of play from the Patriots in twenty years. O-line and the WR & RB suck. I blame Robert Kraft and Bill Belichick. 

Just now, Bastardo! said:

I guess it's okay for Pats defender to shove Mahomes when he's out of bounds.

hooooly s---! i just saw that play. Mahomes was out of bounds and the defender shoved him in to the gatorade cooler and...nothing. refs are like "nah man. that's cool."

Lmao no penalty. Gotta do whatever it takes to get the Patriots back in the game. C'mon NFL it's just so obvious

54 minutes ago, Bastardo! said:

"There is no foul for roughing the passer.  Quarterback was not Tom Brady."

this seems pertinent here.

• Like 1

Ouch!  That tackle on Kelce would have killed me.