leffe186

Monday Night Football - What Do You Need?

Congratulations to everybody who made it to Monday December 9th still in contention!

I top scored in my money league by a long way, but lost the last game to drop to third. Would have already won my playoff game otherwise, but now I'm left facing the guy who beat me in week 9 to start my fall from grace. He won largely thanks to 23.40 points from Derrick Henry. How many points did Derrick Henry rack up against me this week? 23.40 again. Garoppolo had been terrible for a month before throwing 4TDs and getting 28.88 against me in that week 9 defeat. He threw 4TDs again this week and ran one in to finish with an almost identical 29.06pts.

But here's the good news. My oppo benched Garoppolo this week in favor of Kirk Cousins. Even better - I had traded Alvin Kamara plus a couple of guys to him for Saquon Barkley. Kamara literally dropped the ball this week. So I'm left with Saquon going tomorrow night, and as it stands the deficit is just 7.28pts. Sounds good, right? I'd be a bit more confident if he'd managed that more than once in his last three outings though.

I need Saquon to score 7.3pts in 0.5PPR. What do you guys need?

That's all right. You can post in it after that game. I already know what I need, and I've got to be up for work at 5am, so here it is 👍.

as long as Wentz stays under 30 points I'm moving on to the next round of the playoffs, feeling good but who the heck knows with this game

Ugh... down 34 with another week to go for my match up. Not looking good.

Need Alshon, Sanders, Janoris Jenkins, and Julian Love to combine for 7pts. As long as they don't all collide and knock themselves out of the game on the 1st play I should be alright.

Need to outscore my opponent by 20+Philly DST next week. Looking like I'm playing for 3rd place.

Had a 2 week playoff matchup

Dug a 40 point hole last week (first week) but made an epic comeback this week

Still in doubt though with the Steelers D stat correction, so need Sterling Shepard to stay below 7.6 points in 0.5 PPR tomorrow

Just now, youngrice said:

Down 15 with Ertz vs Philly D.  I'm screwed.

If Eagles Offense and Defense look anything like they did last week, you have a shot

Need Miles Sanders to stay under 40 pts. If that happens I sneak into the playoffs in Yahoo and will get a point bonus in ESPN. 

Nothing. I am on to next week in all three leagues! But to be honest, it took a lot. And I barely squeaked by! I have no real complaints. This is where you shunt me to good story bro. :D

Edited by PizzaBeerFF

35 from sanders and elliot

Keep a 9 pt lead philly vs barkley

4 points from Jeffrey and philly 

8 points philly d

barkley to keep 8 point lead against Jeffrey and Slayton 

I need 21.6 ppr points from Miles Sanders. He came very close last week, but doubt he does it again.

very satisfied with my Kamara #3 draft pick 👍

I need 7.5 points from Sanders in .5 PPR 

I feel like it should be a near lock but I am a bit worried for some reason. Someone talk me off the ledge.

Need Sterling Shepard to get less than 80 standard points tonight.  Don’t want to jinx it but I’m feeling optimistic 

I need Miles Sanders to outscore Saquon by 3.5. Pretty crazy to think that I actually have a decent chance at winning. 

Guy I need to win to help my draft slot started Golden Tate over Emmanuel Sanders (Why?!). Now I need Tate to go for 25 points tonight.