Sign in to follow this  
Needa

Domantis Sabonis for Tobias Harris and Bojan Bogdanovic

Just got offered this trade and I want to pick your guys' brains. I LOVE Domantas and almost declined but it seems like a decent trade unless I'm missing something.

Currently 5-2 sitting at 2nd in my division and before anyone says anything yes I know I'm overkilling PGs 😂🤷🏼‍♂️ no one will make trades in this league

Squad:

James Harden

Kemba Walker

Damian Lillard

Jamal Murray

Domantas Sabonis

Bogdan Bogdanovic

Steven Adams

Marquese Chriss

Robert Covington

Spencer Dinwiddie

Tomas Satoransky

Markelle Fultz

Alec Burks

Rui Hachimura

Brook Lopez

Tim Hardaway

Aron Baynes (IR currently)

Any help appreciated!

Edited by Needa

Looks like you should stand pat. Its a great offer, but given your roster construction you are loaded on points and 3's. Tobias and Bojan will provide you with more points and 3's and sometimes a FG% boost. But since you have Harden, Brooke Lopez, Dinwiddie, Covington, etc your FG% probably isn't a strength of yours anyway. And since people won't really trade you will be stuck with an abundance of categories that you already have in the bag without a way to improve other categories. (Assuming you are doing categories and not points).

All in all it's a great trade in a vacuum, but given your roster I personally don't think it will benefit you much.

I would keep Sabonis, you don't really need 3s and points with your current roster I guess.

Since you have players who could  hurt your FG% (Harden, Lopez, Covington,..) I'd stick with Sabonis to help you in that category

6 minutes ago, Needa said:

Should of mentioned we are doing h2h. But thanks guys, I guess I'll hold onto my boy Sabonis 👍🏼

Honestly though the trade value is really good. I'm torn.

I would say its a no-brainer to accept the trade but your team looks so weak at Center it might actually f--- you over. 

If you're using a yahoo league you can click evaluate to see how you're still ranked in each stat compared to the rest of the league to make sure you still have a nice advantage.

I think the trade is so good you almost have to accept it lol

24 minutes ago, ephewseakay said:

Honestly though the trade value is really good. I'm torn.

I would say its a no-brainer to accept the trade but your team looks so weak at Center it might actually f--- you over. 

If you're using a yahoo league you can click evaluate to see how you're still ranked in each stat compared to the rest of the league to make sure you still have a nice advantage.

I think the trade is so good you almost have to accept it lol

That's why I haven't declined yet. Sabonis is my boy but I'm weak at center and PF. Id be getting even weaker at center but I'd gain extra depth at PF and gain more overall points. 🙃 Also this league is on ESPN so no evaluate sadly. 

Edited by Needa