Sign in to follow this  
Sosa

Huerter/Sexton/D. Robinson ROS? (WHIR)

Out of these three who do you hold onto for the rest of the season? Let me know who you rank #1 and 2 outta them. Thanks, 100% WHIR. 

48 minutes ago, Cozie said:

Huerter- Sexton - Robinson

39 minutes ago, Prince Rakeem said:

Same, 1. Huerter 2. Sexton 3. Robinson

Thanks guys, do you feel the same way after seeing my only PGs are Simmons + Paul? Sex could give me a good boost in FTs too... Lookin for some feedback. Post your links I'd be happy to help you out. 

The typical person rosters a PG for assists and steals. Huerter gives you more of those than both Sexton and Robinson. In addition, Sexton shoots around 80%+ at the FT line. He's not going to help anywhere near as much as AD does.

I feel Huerter but your problem is that you have too many SG and short of PG....

What do you think about Huerter for Paschall???...Paschall is good but is slowing right now but when GSW feel lost the season could trend up....Huerter looks finally recovering and in one week could be producing better numbers in more categoris than Paschall which is limited to points, rebounds and 3pt....

Huerter>Sexton>Robinson especially considering your lack of pg depth. Huerter helps you with assists plus more. Think about it this way, Robinson gives you threes but so does Huerter and Huerter won't hurt your FG% like sexton does. 

Thanks guys, I ended up cutting Robinson and keeping Huerter. Ofc, Dunc Rob has 25 points right now... Really tempted to drop Huerter for him long term, think both have pretty stable roles on their teams. 

Edited by Sosa

Sorry brotha you got opinions from a bunch of rookies. Huerter than robinson. Not even a question. And I’m not just saying that bc he popped off for 10 threes tonight. But because his role is legitimate and role is everything in fantasy. Yes Winslow and dragic are gonna return soon but that won’t do s--- for Duncan that’ll just give less minutes to Derrick Jones jr and guys like herro and Nunn. Duncan is the perfect guy for them. He’s their perfect spot up shooter and can stretch the floor. 

Edited by Flamez
  • Like 1