Sign in to follow this  
The Answer

Starting 3 ravens on TNF

Hate having to do this but I gotta start my studs, right?  Is it crazy putting so much in to a Thursday night game in the playoffs?  I’m starting Lamar, Ingram and Baltimore defense. 

Check Lamar's status, but if good to go, yes, you start them. Only concern is if BAL limits him &/or gets up quick, then puts RG3 in?!

GL!

Like the others said, check Lamar's health.  In any event, the Ravens should run it down their throats so Ingram should do well.  Balitmore D should do good as well.

I am pretty sure Lamar is going to be a go and you start all three of them.

Not crazy at all. All legit top options at position. Should give you a nice start and very safe floor. 

19 hours ago, DarinB300 said:

Check Lamar's status, but if good to go, yes, you start them. Only concern is if BAL limits him &/or gets up quick, then puts RG3 in?!

GL!

This is what worries me. If anything happens with Lamar’s injury, the Ravens will take him out. Harbaugh will try to get up on the Jets and as soon as he feels he has the game in hand, will take Jackson out of the game. This will happen, it’s just a matter of when?

Like has been said, watch his status closely. Lamar did not practice today. But I have a question,

Would you start Tannehill(Titans) at home vs the Texans over Jackson this week?

21 hours ago, The Answer said:

Hate having to do this but I gotta start my studs, right?  Is it crazy putting so much in to a Thursday night game in the playoffs?  I’m starting Lamar, Ingram and Baltimore defense. 

Lamar and the D are a start for me. Ingram is in the same boat as Andrews for me. I'm having a hard time to decide on that especially if you can pivot to other options.

2 hours ago, dorwell said:

Lamar and the D are a start for me. Ingram is in the same boat as Andrews for me. I'm having a hard time to decide on that especially if you can pivot to other options.

I have been back and forth between Ingram and miles sanders in .5 ppr

Since one of them is the defense, I think you are fine starting all of them. I don't think I would want to start 3 offensive players from the same team.

4 hours ago, Mr Bigins said:

This is what worries me. If anything happens with Lamar’s injury, the Ravens will take him out. Harbaugh will try to get up on the Jets and as soon as he feels he has the game in hand, will take Jackson out of the game. This will happen, it’s just a matter of when?

Like has been said, watch his status closely. Lamar did not practice today. But I have a question,

Would you start Tannehill(Titans) at home vs the Texans over Jackson this week?

I would consider starting Tanny this week. GL!

2 hours ago, The Answer said:

I have been back and forth between Ingram and miles sanders in .5 ppr

That's tough. I own Sanders and he is a start for me but I wouldn't want to decide between him and Ingram.

On 12/10/2019 at 7:27 AM, The Answer said:

Start your best options, disregard who the play for. 

GL