Sign in to follow this  
westcg

NE DST a must-start this week?

Frankly since Dalton has come back I sort of prefer Baltimore with the Jets. But I’m not sure.

26 minutes ago, westcg said:

Frankly since Dalton has come back I sort of prefer Baltimore with the Jets. But I’m not sure.

Following, as I have both def in 1 league. Leaning BAL for this 1. Have NE in a 2nd league & starting them. GL!

Both are really good starts. I'd lean towards Baltimore though.

Baltimore on a short week with Bell wanting out, at home. Lamar seems healthy to put up points and force the Jets to throw which = ints and sacks. 

Thanks guys. TBH I had totally forgotten that it was a short week for Baltimore, which makes me a little nervous. I buy into the theory that short weeks are worse for defenses than individual offensive players. But NE just has really not looked that great lately, and Andy Dalton protects the ball a lot better than Ryan Finley. I'm sure they'll still have a good game, but I think I'd rather see what Baltimore does to a Jets team with nothing to play for and a lousy offensive line. 

21 hours ago, westcg said:

I'd start BALT over NE this week.

GL 

Pats are probably fired up over the whole cheating thing. I'd roll with them. Both good options though.