seahawksfantasysports

2020 baseball leagues LOOKING FOR OWNERS

As many know from football leagues And last year baseball leagues I start taking names that would like to be notified when I start up leagues. This helps with just getting lots of names and fill leagues really fast. I work from my email list first to fill leagues so if you would like to be notified for leagues please post your email and I’ll add you to the already large list of owners who return each year.  

I will set up a bunch of leagues with draft dates then send out mass emails and everyone on my list can pick which leagues they would want to be in. 

14 hours ago, NineLives said:

I would be interested in 10 or 12-team redraft HxH points or categories leagues.  Email doolang@comcast.net

Nick

will do, always looking for dedicated owners wanting to be notified about fantasy leagues that will fill up fast

****Doing a draft this Sunday February 9th if you want in provide email and say want in Sunday’s draft otherwise just put your email and say you want in the list for future drafts. Thanks 

link to league settings please read everything before joining. 

https://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league/settings?leagueId=41463327

will do little higher buy ins closer to opening day but first. 

• Fantasy baseball season is here and this will be our first draft this Sunday February 9th
  • Please read everything before joining as everything you need to know about the league is posted below. 

• Doing a couple of these $5 drafts (about 2 or 3) just kinda as mock drafts or practice drafts (but playing for something) since it’s early in season. There’s no reason not to join all these $5 leagues if you can make the draft date and time as you have a very good chance to win your money back in just 1 week or even more. 

• I’m trying something little different. I think this will be fun to pay out each week. Fantasy baseball is a LONG season and lots of us don’t pay attention each week later in the season. I know it’s not the best since we’re not playing against everyone each week. Someone could be playing against a really bad team but that bad team will still be trying to put the best lineup out instead of leaving players in that are injured or not playing so at-least win there money back or more. It’s the best I could come up with to try and keep everyone involved each week starting week 5 till the playoffs even if your not in the playoff race. 

• Details about the league Below:

$5 Buy in:

• Each week for 10 weeks starting week 5 paying out each week after week 5 till after week 14 of the regular season the team with best record for that week will win $5.
  • Tie breaker for that week if more then 1 team has same record will be the most combined of

W’s + SV’s + K’s + R’s + RBI’s + HR’s + SB’s 

• If still tied it will be whoever had the most SV’s that week.

• 1st place playoffs = $20
  • All money payed out after the season.

• Money kept with league safe- Majority vote for payout. 
  • I will not send out league safe to pay till we are full and league will be drafting. Once we are full please pay right away when I send league safe.
Edited by seahawksfantasysports

im interested in leagues closer to beginning of season

3shotmike@gmail.com

5 hours ago, 3shot said:

im interested in leagues closer to beginning of season

3shotmike@gmail.com

sounds good. Still taking names we have 36 people so far. This just makes it easier filling leagues fast. 

8 hours ago, jtsandwich said:

jeff@acsasphalt.com 

I am interested in auctions, high $ entry fees.

Thanks!

Highest buy ins will be $25 lowest $5 these leagues will include weekly payouts. If you still wanna get in let me know. Still looking for more to add to the list.