Sign in to follow this  
thrilla1nManila

any drops for Huerter, Hunter, and/or Duncan Robinson? whir

Recommended Posts

PG  Jrue Holiday, Kyle Lowry, Dennis Schroeder, Tomas Satoransky

SG  Tim Hardaway Jr., J.J. Redick

SF   T.J. Warren, Danuel House Jr.

PF  Anthony Davis

C    Deandre Ayton, Davis Bertans, Derick Favors, Nerlens Noel

IL  Nikola Vucevic,  DeAron Fox

Edited by thrilla1nManila

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're looking to drop a similar type player as one of the 3 you listed (which seem like scoring/3's specialists), the only potential swap out I'd think about is THJ for Duncan or Huerter, but it's close. I don't think there's a clearcut cut for one of the 3 IMO. Huerter probably has the most upside out of the 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, hyperionloop said:

If you're looking to drop a similar type player as one of the 3 you listed (which seem like scoring/3's specialists), the only potential swap out I'd think about is THJ for Duncan or Huerter, but it's close. I don't think there's a clearcut cut for one of the 3 IMO. Huerter probably has the most upside out of the 3

huerter gets dimes. but THjr is balling right now since he go promoted to starter?

Edited by thrilla1nManila

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drop either JJ or THJ (streaky) for Huerter.

 

Robinson is a 3s stream and Winslow and Dragic are still to return. Huerter is the defacto PG for the Hawks.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kamura said:

Drop either JJ or THJ (streaky) for Huerter.

 

Robinson is a 3s stream and Winslow and Dragic are still to return. Huerter is the defacto PG for the Hawks.

 

 

ill see tom's game. ill make the switch after. id keep JJ over THJ but pelicans suck he might get shut down in favor of playing their younger guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thrilla1nManila said:

ill see tom's game. ill make the switch after. id keep JJ over THJ but pelicans suck he might get shut down in favor of playing their younger guys.

Fair.

 

You own Sato, if I offered you Dejounte, you'd most likely take it? (assume Sato as a regular line of like 10-4-6-1-1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kamura said:

Fair.

 

You own Sato, if I offered you Dejounte, you'd most likely take it? (assume Sato as a regular line of like 10-4-6-1-1.

I prefer Sato. Spurs are always off limits to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kamura said:

Drop either JJ or THJ (streaky) for Huerter.

 

Robinson is a 3s stream and Winslow and Dragic are still to return. Huerter is the defacto PG for the Hawks.

 

 

Ahem, Trae is the defacto PG for the Hawks. Yes he shoots a lot, but he also passes a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.