Sign in to follow this  
Wilford Brimley

0.5 PPR please rank these WR WHIR - decimated with injuries

What order would you rank these WR in? This team has somehow made the playoffs and win the first round with random fill ins every week after tons of injuries.

Pascal vs NO

Slayton vs Mia

Sutton be KC (one of the few guys still standing from my draft)

Much appreciated and WHIR

1 hour ago, Wilford Brimley said:

What order would you rank these WR in? This team has somehow made the playoffs and win the first round with random fill ins every week after tons of injuries.

Pascal vs NO

Slayton vs Mia

Sutton be KC (one of the few guys still standing from my draft)

Much appreciated and WHIR

WR1 Sutton

WR2 Pascal 

WR3 Slayton  (he looked great Monday night and a good match up, will it happen again?)

GL 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, SkinThatSmokeWagon said:

Sutton

Slayton (good matchup, I am feeling this one)

Pascal 

Love your screen name!  You gonna stand there bleeding 

• Haha 1

Man, that's a really tough question. They're all good options. Are you looking for upside or safety? I'd take Pascal for safety, and probably Slayton for upside. Sutton is somewhere in the middle. I'd probably go Pascal, Slayton, Sutton. Bit concerned that last week was a Drew Lock mirage and the wheels come off this week.

Help with mine?

• Thanks 1

Seems you're getting replies all over the place. Here's my ranking:

Pascal - Did you see the Niners/NO game last week. 48-46. Saints can put up big #s and can't stop anybody. Pascal should eat.

Sutton - They will be playing from behind and he will get his, but I don't see KC giving it up like NO does.

Slayton - Still a great option, but I imagine MIA have seen that this is the only weapon and will do all they can to stop him.

Please see mine?

• Thanks 1

Slayton has been a great find for the giants. Love what I’m seeing too when watching their games. Shepard, Tate and Saquon in the lineup seem to quite often leave Slayton in single coverage. Probably still a bit early to call but maybe he is their OBJ replacement. This weeks matchup looks ripe too.

Sutton has been great all year too and Pascal is like the last man standing in Indy but I’d rank them Slayton, Sutton and then Pascal.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, leffe186 said:

Man, that's a really tough question. They're all good options. Are you looking for upside or safety? I'd take Pascal for safety, and probably Slayton for upside. Sutton is somewhere in the middle. I'd probably go Pascal, Slayton, Sutton. Bit concerned that last week was a Drew Lock mirage and the wheels come off this week.

Help with mine?

Thanks.  I need upside!  I’ve lost all my RBs and cobbled a few together. The healthy ones have crap matchups and I may have to start Laird (plus start him over Mixon) alongside Mack.