4th and 9ers

Kevin Porter Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, xlosingmyedgex said:

This dude turns into a pumpkin every time I pick him up.

 

I cut bait on Levert way too early, I think we have to keep the faith here. He is providing some good assist #'s and his minutes are trending up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, xlosingmyedgex said:

This dude turns into a pumpkin every time I pick him up.

Facts. Im not going to cut this time though will give him a little bit of a leash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree w/ being patient. He’s flashed enough to be held and see how this plays out. I’m optimistic on this one. Let’s just hope Bickerstaff doesn’t mess w/ his confidence and/or minutes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

LOL

You must play with kindergarteners if 19/8 with zero stocks and 5 fouls is good to you LOL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DonutGiveUp said:

You must play with kindergarteners if 19/8 with zero stocks and 5 fouls is good to you LOL 

You must have idiotic expectations if you think 19/8 on good percentages is getting eaten alive LOL

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DonutGiveUp said:

You must play with kindergarteners if 19/8 with zero stocks and 5 fouls is good to you LOL 

🙄 Giles was off the ww man .. lol those are good numbers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope this guy wil play better but right now I bet on Cam reddish and Harry Gilles because of Embiid injury....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Monkeyking69 said:

🙄 Giles was off the ww man .. lol those are good numbers 

Lol sure im saying KPJ was posting solid numbers before his duds earlier this month. Has much higher upside also 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Lol sure im saying KPJ was posting solid numbers before his duds earlier this month. Has much higher upside also 

19/8 on good percentages is still very good. You can admit your comment was idiotic, it's ok.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Basketboss21 said:

19/8 on good percentages is still very good. You can admit your comment was idiotic, it's ok.

Here comes mr. ignorant give yourself a hand buddy you are closing in on the hall of fame for fools joining your bros illuminati and johnyapplebot 👏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Basketboss21 said:

19/8 on good percentages is still very good. You can admit your comment was idiotic, it's ok.

Dont bother with this idiot. Just laugh at him like everyone else, hes a fool and completely useless here besides giving a good laugh.

Edited by Johnnyapplebot
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Dont bother with this idiot. Just laugh at him like everyone else, hes a fool and completely useless here besides giving a good laugh.

spacer.png

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Here comes mr. ignorant give yourself a hand buddy you are closing in on the hall of fame for fools joining your bros illuminati and johnyapplebot 👏

 

Coming from the guy that DM's athletes wives and acts like a bossip queen. This is too rich. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Dont bother with this idiot. Just laugh at him like everyone else, hes a fool and completely useless here besides giving a good laugh.

 

And he spams the board with his nonsensical wishy washy takes. If you want to laugh, look at his post history in the Ben Simmons. His commentary is on Paul Pierces level.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

 

And he spams the board with his nonsensical wishy washy takes. If you want to laugh, look at his post history in the Ben Simmons. His commentary is on Paul Pierces level.

argues a lot + shallow takes = ~22 posts a day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, simon said:

argues a lot + shallow takes = ~22 posts a day

 

Quote

Donotgiveup: We should all raid Kendall's social media with thank you's lol since they got back together man has been on fire

 

This is an actual quote by him that encapsulates who he is on this forum. I actually think he's 60 and finds fulfillment in spamming the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Illuminati said:

 

 

This is an actual quote by him that encapsulates who he is on this forum. I actually think he's 60 and finds fulfillment in spamming the forum.

you guys surely have something better to do than talk **** about a guy who spends all his focus on fantasy. theres bigger problems like what to do next year since fantasy basketball sucks diq now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.