4th and 9ers

Kevin Porter Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook

2 minutes ago, xlosingmyedgex said:

This dude turns into a pumpkin every time I pick him up.

I cut bait on Levert way too early, I think we have to keep the faith here. He is providing some good assist #'s and his minutes are trending up.

31 minutes ago, xlosingmyedgex said:

This dude turns into a pumpkin every time I pick him up.

Facts. Im not going to cut this time though will give him a little bit of a leash.

I agree w/ being patient. He’s flashed enough to be held and see how this plays out. I’m optimistic on this one. Let’s just hope Bickerstaff doesn’t mess w/ his confidence and/or minutes. 

3 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

LOL

You must play with kindergarteners if 19/8 with zero stocks and 5 fouls is good to you LOL 

1 minute ago, DonutGiveUp said:

You must play with kindergarteners if 19/8 with zero stocks and 5 fouls is good to you LOL 

You must have idiotic expectations if you think 19/8 on good percentages is getting eaten alive LOL

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DonutGiveUp said:

🙄 Giles was off the ww man .. lol those are good numbers 

I hope this guy wil play better but right now I bet on Cam reddish and Harry Gilles because of Embiid injury....

8 hours ago, Monkeyking69 said:

🙄 Giles was off the ww man .. lol those are good numbers 

Lol sure im saying KPJ was posting solid numbers before his duds earlier this month. Has much higher upside also 

15 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Lol sure im saying KPJ was posting solid numbers before his duds earlier this month. Has much higher upside also 

19/8 on good percentages is still very good. You can admit your comment was idiotic, it's ok.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Basketboss21 said:

19/8 on good percentages is still very good. You can admit your comment was idiotic, it's ok.

Here comes mr. ignorant give yourself a hand buddy you are closing in on the hall of fame for fools joining your bros illuminati and johnyapplebot 👏

1 hour ago, Basketboss21 said:

Dont bother with this idiot. Just laugh at him like everyone else, hes a fool and completely useless here besides giving a good laugh.

Edited by Johnnyapplebot
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Dont bother with this idiot. Just laugh at him like everyone else, hes a fool and completely useless here besides giving a good laugh.

spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Here comes mr. ignorant give yourself a hand buddy you are closing in on the hall of fame for fools joining your bros illuminati and johnyapplebot 👏

Coming from the guy that DM's athletes wives and acts like a bossip queen. This is too rich. 

2 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

And he spams the board with his nonsensical wishy washy takes. If you want to laugh, look at his post history in the Ben Simmons. His commentary is on Paul Pierces level.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

And he spams the board with his nonsensical wishy washy takes. If you want to laugh, look at his post history in the Ben Simmons. His commentary is on Paul Pierces level.

argues a lot + shallow takes = ~22 posts a day

1 minute ago, simon said:

argues a lot + shallow takes = ~22 posts a day

Donotgiveup: We should all raid Kendall's social media with thank you's lol since they got back together man has been on fire

This is an actual quote by him that encapsulates who he is on this forum. I actually think he's 60 and finds fulfillment in spamming the forum.

2 hours ago, Illuminati said:

This is an actual quote by him that encapsulates who he is on this forum. I actually think he's 60 and finds fulfillment in spamming the forum.

you guys surely have something better to do than talk **** about a guy who spends all his focus on fantasy. theres bigger problems like what to do next year since fantasy basketball sucks diq now