Rotoworld.com Forums

Any changes to this lineup?

On 12/11/2019 at 11:57 AM, decodeddreams said:

I think I'm rolling with this lineup in the playoffs. Any adjustments anyone would make? Only thing I'm a little unsure about is playing 3 players each from Rams and Seattle

QB: Wilson

WR: Kupp, Golladay (bench: Sutton, Chark, Hollywood)

RB: Fournette, Gurley (bench: Hunt)

TE: Higbee (bench: Rudolph)

Flex: Carson

DST: Seattle (bench: MIN, available for pickup: BUF)

Line up looks solid. I like Golloday, with Marvin out, but cant blame you if you go with Sutton. Dude has done well with Lock. Hard to keep Hunt on the bench, but cant see me starting him over the other 3. Like Higbee & in 1 league, going back & forth between him & Waller. 

As for Def, think I like BUF, only if you have a drop. Thanks for mine and good luck!!

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

Line up looks solid. I like Golloday, with Marvin out, but cant blame you if you go with Sutton. Dude has done well with Lock. Hard to keep Hunt on the bench, but cant see me starting him over the other 3. Like Higbee & in 1 league, going back & forth between him & Waller. 

As for Def, think I like BUF, only if you have a drop. Thanks for mine and good luck!!

Thank you! It's hard between Golladay and Sutton, if everything goes well Golladay should have the better matchup but you never know? 

• Like 1

Earlier in this thread I said bench Fournette and ply Hunt I still feel the same BUT I do understand the reason to play Fournette as he gets all the work but his past recent production has been off Id still go with Hunt but understand if you start Fournette. Thanks for help with mine.

• Thanks 1
On 12/11/2019 at 9:57 AM, decodeddreams said:

I think I'm rolling with this lineup in the playoffs. Any adjustments anyone would make? Only thing I'm a little unsure about is playing 3 players each from Rams and Seattle

QB: Wilson

WR: Kupp, Golladay (bench: Sutton, Chark, Hollywood)

RB: Fournette, Gurley (bench: Hunt)

TE: Higbee (bench: Rudolph)

Flex: Carson

DST: Seattle (bench: MIN, available for pickup: BUF)

Overall, looks optimal. I haven't looked at the defensive matchups, but I always go with consensus, but any opposing team starting a rookie or lousy QB is a good tiebreak.