Sign in to follow this  
dpbuddha

Several lineup issues. Would love advice. WHIR.

Long Story Short...Here is a poll  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do I bench Lamar Jackson in the playoffs?!?!

• Lamar vs NYJ - Should be an easy game. Will Lamar run? Will he even play the entire game?
    • Tannehill vs HOU - He's been hot lately. My opponent has AJ Brown...not happy about that. Shootout? Big stats for Tannehill?
  2. 2. Who do I pair with Dalvin? Le'Veon going to get 70 yards or a TD? Or wait for someone else on Sunday?

• Le'Veon @ BAL will get 70 and/or a TD. Go with him on Thursday.
    • De'Andre Washington vs JAX is too enticing. Bench Le'Veon and see if Jacobs is inactive. If Jacobs plays, plug in ADP.
    • ADP vs Philly without Guice is good enough. Plan on playing ADP over Le'Veon and De'Andre.
  3. 3. Embarassment of riches at WR. Who do you start? Pick 2!

• Tyreek vs. Denver is a lock for some good stats
    • Julio @ SF without Ridley. SF will put up points, ATL will need to keep up and Julio is going to get his.
    • DJ Moore vs SEA. 121 targets, 1060 yards on the season. He's pretty consistent. I'm feeling him.
    • DeVante Parker @ NYG. He looks to be progressing through concussion protocol nicely. Juicy matchup. Play him!

I have been riding Lamar Jackson all season but this matchup on a Thursday against a terrible Jets team and a banged-up Lamar have me nervous. We get huge bonuses for QBs running in TDs and bonuses for long TDs, so I'm concerned he won't be running as much with the bad leg. My other option is Tannehill vs Houston. Unlikely to run one in, but more likely to be in a shootout and put up some numbers. Can I really bench Lamar in the Semis?

RBs are a mess. I went overboard for DeAndre Washington on FAAB but he may not be the guy this weekend. I have Dalvin Cook who is locked in as my #1, but my only other feasible option is Le'Veon Bell tomorrow night vs BAL. I need him to score...it's a TD heavy leage, so 60 rushing yards and 35 receiving yards isn't going to do it. I have Snell on the bench and ADP is on the WW. I am going to make a bid to pick him up. Plan would be to put ADP in the lineup and wait for Sunday. if Jacobs is out and Washington is in, I'll roll with Washington, otherwise it's Cook and ADP. Problem is I have to make a decision on Bell tomorrow. Do I bench Bell and wait to see about Washington/ADP?

WRs are my pride and joy, and as such, they cause me heartburn every week as I never pick the right 2. Tyreek vs Den, Julio @ SF, DJ Moore vs SEA, Parker @ NYG. Again, 60 yards doesn't cut it, need to get to 70 or score TDs to get some fantasy points here. With Ridley out I'm feeling Julio is going to get about 15 targets. Parker may be out but that's a juicy matchup. Denver is a highly rated pass D but I'm thinking Tyreek should be good for some stats here. Currently going Tyreek and Julio. Opinions?

I went Lamar. You can't bench the #1 QB in FF. 

It's between Le'Veon and Washington for RB. It's a pretty even split for me.  I see the appeal in Washington. Hopefully Jacobs plays to make the decision easy for you. Leveon will get points, but I also see the Jets only dropping a few field goals against Balt.

I'd lock into Tyreek. His big play potential is too high. Also, Julio has to be due for a TD, especially without Calvin. Right? Right?!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hacksawjimduggan said:

I went Lamar. You can't bench the #1 QB in FF. 

It's between Le'Veon and Washington for RB. It's a pretty even split for me.  I see the appeal in Washington. Hopefully Jacobs plays to make the decision easy for you. Leveon will get points, but I also see the Jets only dropping a few field goals against Balt.

I'd lock into Tyreek. His big play potential is too high. Also, Julio has to be due for a TD, especially without Calvin. Right? Right?!

Problem is I have to decide on Bell tomorrow night. I can't wait and see about Washington and then play Bell since his game will have already passed. I can only wait and then play ADP if Washington isn't getting the ball.

Thanks for the help, man.

Here are my easiest answers. I think you have to play Bell. Jacobs seems to be good-to-go (somewhat), and you know you've got at least decent points with Le'Veon. I think he has better upside than ADP with the passing game, although it does sound like you're playing Standard (?). In PPR or 0.5PPR it's an even easier decision. Tyreek Hill is a no-brainer.

I'd find it so, so tough to sit Lamar. I get the temptation to play spoiler against AJ Brown though. Main question I have is whether Tannehill has to do that much - he's not throwing it a lot as it is. I still think Lamar is worth sticking with. Last question is tough too. I started off playing all the big names (Lamar, Bell, Hill, Julio) but actually I think that if Parker is playing he's a better option. I mean, presumably if he's playing he's recovered - it's not like he's got another injury on top of the concussion. Julio is playing injured with a tough matchup, and starts later in the day. Play Parker if he's active, play Julio if he's not.

7 hours ago, dpbuddha said:

I have been riding Lamar Jackson all season but this matchup on a Thursday against a terrible Jets team and a banged-up Lamar have me nervous. We get huge bonuses for QBs running in TDs and bonuses for long TDs, so I'm concerned he won't be running as much with the bad leg. My other option is Tannehill vs Houston. Unlikely to run one in, but more likely to be in a shootout and put up some numbers. Can I really bench Lamar in the Semis?

RBs are a mess. I went overboard for DeAndre Washington on FAAB but he may not be the guy this weekend. I have Dalvin Cook who is locked in as my #1, but my only other feasible option is Le'Veon Bell tomorrow night vs BAL. I need him to score...it's a TD heavy leage, so 60 rushing yards and 35 receiving yards isn't going to do it. I have Snell on the bench and ADP is on the WW. I am going to make a bid to pick him up. Plan would be to put ADP in the lineup and wait for Sunday. if Jacobs is out and Washington is in, I'll roll with Washington, otherwise it's Cook and ADP. Problem is I have to make a decision on Bell tomorrow. Do I bench Bell and wait to see about Washington/ADP?

WRs are my pride and joy, and as such, they cause me heartburn every week as I never pick the right 2. Tyreek vs Den, Julio @ SF, DJ Moore vs SEA, Parker @ NYG. Again, 60 yards doesn't cut it, need to get to 70 or score TDs to get some fantasy points here. With Ridley out I'm feeling Julio is going to get about 15 targets. Parker may be out but that's a juicy matchup. Denver is a highly rated pass D but I'm thinking Tyreek should be good for some stats here. Currently going Tyreek and Julio. Opinions?

1) You do not bench Lamar if he's out there. That's crazy to think otherwise.

2) If Jacobs sits, start Washington. Otherwise play Bell.

3) Julio due to Sherman being out, and Moore due to matchup.

Lamar NEVER sits, he's playing today and will be fine, Washington, Hill, Moore for the rest