Sign in to follow this  
boredster

higbee or andrews at TE....WHIR 100.43%

0.5ppr, need to start a TE. can go with andrews or higbee.... other WW options are engram (doubt he plays), hollister, OJ Howard....   I have lamar if that matters at all in this decision....? have concerns about andrews health considering when healthy he only plays 50% of snaps... may be limited even further if active?

bonus question....  start DJ moore over Tyreek (tyreek playing chris harris and denver this week)

WHIR!!!

Edited by boredster

I am in the same boat. A huge concern is Andrews sitting out snaps, because they can still succeed (and do) with Boyle and Hurst. I will be waiting up til last second for this.

FWIW, Everett is most likely missing another game, giving Tyler Higbee another chance to boom.

Edited by dropshadows

4 hours ago, boredster said:

0.5ppr, need to start a TE. can go with andrews or higbee.... other WW options are engram (doubt he plays), hollister, OJ Howard....   I have lamar if that matters at all in this decision....? have concerns about andrews health considering when healthy he only plays 50% of snaps... may be limited even further if active?

bonus question....  start DJ moore over Tyreek (tyreek playing chris harris and denver this week)

WHIR!!!

Go with andrews who helped you get here in the first place if hes healthy, if not then take a shot with Higbee

Can't bench Tyreek here, DJ is good though, maybe put him in your flex?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/791508-start-sit-week-2-playoffs-whir/

I have to decide between the two also and I am leaning toward Higbee.

Andrews is not 100% and it's a short week . . of course he could still have a good game but I think the risk is higher.

Everett still isn't practicing the Higbee has the hot hand. Rams love to throw the ball and Cowboys are not a great defense. I think Higbee has a safer floor because Andrews might get hurt mid-game.

I think I'm playing OJ Howard over Andrews this week. My only other change at TE all season was his bye, but the "giving it a go" doesn't give me much confidence tonight in a matchup where they are likely to be up big.

So I'd vote Higbee

i'm not starting andrews this week. go with higbee

he's banged up, its thursday, they have two other TEs who are always involved, and the jets are very good against TEs

Higbee.  He's been the best TE in football over past 2 weeks.  Everett looks to be out.  Also do you really want to start a guy on a short week when the report is he will try to give it a go.  Andrews when healthy is usually only on the field 50% of the time.  With a injury you would have to expect less.

I would shy away from Andrews, he may be limited and it's a short week. Go with Higbee.

I would start Higbee, he has been good as of late.  I am just not sure how long Andrews will play

9 hours ago, boredster said:

WHIR!!!

I'd start Andrews 

GL

Higbee....Because they have been playing Hurst in first team for most of the week in training.  Who knows if Andrews is going to be used as bait or on a snap count.  To much risk for my blood   

Tyreek over DJ Moore

Am in same exact boat and just grabbed Higbee and am now starting him. Everett missed practice today, making it more likely than not that he sits this Sunday. Plus, Andrews could be limited and the Jets are surprisingly stout against TEs.

That said, he will likely go off for 200+ yds and 3 TDs now that I made this move...