Sign in to follow this  
DonutGiveUp

What to do with Simmons?

I thought Ben would take a leap this season without Jimmy and JJ but his usage is down along with most of his stats bar steals. Owner in my league is obsessed with him and I lack shooting and the 2 players he offered are Lowry and DD but I don't know if either is an upgrade. For Simmons owners, what type of return would you want back if you lacked shooting?

I would definitely want something more back, especially you know the owner is obsessed with him.  Also Simmons is still providing across the board value and can really help in a lot of categories.  I would try to get Lowry and DD for Simmons and a top 70-80 player.

please help

If he's obsessed I say try to get more than DD and Lowry for sure. Are there any other players you're interested in, I'd say Demar and try another top 50 player. Even though Ben isn't lighting the world on fire, he's still producing and the thing that you got going for you is that the other owner is obsessed so you can definitely try to make him sweeten up the offer.