Sign in to follow this  
DarinB300

Chasing pts. Help with starters?? whir

Ppr. Opponents team: QB: LJAX RB: Fournette & Barkley  WR: Nuk & Sutton.  TE:  Hooper. Flex: OBJ & Lindsay. Def: NO. K: McManus

My team: Qb: Ryan   RB: Carson & Henry.  WR: Edelman & Julio  TE: J Cook  Flex: Singletary & Mixon  Def: BAL  K: Butker

Bench: Mostert, Jimmy, G, Olsen(out), Lockett, NE Def.

Go with starters, put bench players in, or pick up FA: QB: Baker, Brady, Kyler.  TE/WR: I Thomas(Olsen out), Njoku, M Williams, Amendola, A Miller. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

Ppr. Opponents team: QB: LJAX RB: Fournette & Barkley  WR: Nuk & Sutton.  TE:  Hooper. Flex: OBJ & Lindsay. Def: NO. K: McManus

My team: Qb: Ryan   RB: Carson & Henry.  WR: Edelman & Julio  TE: J Cook  Flex: Singletary & Mixon  Def: BAL  K: Butker

Bench: Mostert, Jimmy, G, Olsen(out), Lockett, NE Def.

Go with starters, put bench players in, or pick up FA: QB: Baker, Brady, Kyler.  TE/WR: I Thomas(Olsen out), Njoku, M Williams, Amendola, A Miller. Thanks!

I'd consider Garoppolo over Ryan and maybe play Njoku v ARZ over Cook. All in all, it's crap shoot, as you should know. 

GL 

• Thanks 1

I think you stream Baker or Kyler. Both have some upside this week as opposed to Ryan. You need that upside. I would try either. Kyler is pick machine but he's do for a big rushing game and some points. Baker a great choice vs awful Arizona. 

After that, I think you mostly have it right. But you said chasing points...do you want to be conventional and stick with your studs of Mixon & Singleterry? Or find a way to get Mostert in? I say stick with Mixon & Singletarry. Another option is Amendola has sort of a good matchup and could be a rewarding dart throw. But I think you have right with exception of QB.

• Thanks 1

QB:  I like Kyler or Jimmy-G over Ryan.  Kyler has rushing upside, but Jimmy's game should be more high scoring.

TE:  With Olsen out, I like Thomas over Cook in PPR.

I'd also be inclined to try to find a way to get Mostert in my lineup. I'm leery of both Singletary's and Mixon's matchups, so even though I would expect good volume from both of them, I think Mostert has more upside.  I'd be more inclined to sit Mixon than Singletary, but all 3 are pretty close for me.

Good luck!

• Thanks 1