Sign in to follow this  
Ceco2

Jameis or Brees?

Really torn between who to start this week. Both absolutely went off last week so I guess it’s a good problem to have. I’m leaning toward Jameis because of the matchup but I think Brees is the safer option. Only thing I’m worried about is the Saints getting out to a lead and playing super conservative. I think Brees has the better floor but Jameis has a massive ceiling and I would hate to miss out on the finals because I picked the wrong one. What do you guys think? 

I would go with the safer bet TBH and start brees, jameis is playing but still not 100% with his hand plus take evans out of the equation. brees like you said has a solid floor together with MT being there and kamara catching out the backfield. match ups are about the same if you ask me so yea that makes it easier for me to choose brees, if it was me ofcourse.

help

• Like 1

Brees > INT king & bringer of maaaaaaaaaany negative fantasy points, plus Mr. Fractured thumb