Sign in to follow this  
JonathanGunz12

upside or floor? Single, Mixon, Slayton? WHIR

half point ppr semi final matchup on the line. 

So I had Lamar score 36 points and his ravens defense score 9 points. My question is:

1. Mixon or Singletary in the flex? I'm pretty set on flexing an RB despite their matchups. Both getting 15 + touches last bunch of games and both getting anywhere from 1-4 targets per game. Both have awful matchups...Mixon vs Pats team that only has given up 1 td to RB's this season & Singletary vs Pitt team sunday night and Pitt has only given up 5 td's. Who has more upside? More floor? 

2. Diggs, A Robinson, or Slayton in the WR spots? I'm really considering Slayton over Diggs with his matchup vs the Dolphins. Diggs has a tough matchup against chargers D that plays a lot of zone. Diggs excels against man and tends to struggle against Zone. Sounds like Thielen will be back. But as we know, Diggs can either be boom or bust. I'm thinking i'll leave A Rob in. So do I need floor here? Which as the best floor? or Upside? 

See teams below. I have no more budget for waiver so I have to role with what I have. 

My Team:                                                                                                 His team: 

Lamar ~ 36 points                                                                                      Winston at Detroit

Carson at Panthers & Fournette at Raiders                                                Kamara vs Indy  & Cook at Chargers

Diggs at Chargers  & A Robinson at Green Bay                                          Woods at Dallas    &    Godwin at Detroit

TE ~ Godeart                                                                                             Hooper  at San Francisco

Flex ~ Singletarry at Pitt                                                                             Jacobs vs Jacksonville

Butker & Bills D                                                                                          Gay &  Ravens ~ 9 points

My bench: Mixon, Slayton, Broncos D, J Allen                 ALWAYS WHIR w a link. 

51 minutes ago, JonathanGunz12 said:

half point ppr semi final matchup on the line. 

So I had Lamar score 36 points and his ravens defense score 9 points. My question is:

1. Mixon or Singletary in the flex? I'm pretty set on flexing an RB despite their matchups. Both getting 15 + touches last bunch of games and both getting anywhere from 1-4 targets per game. Both have awful matchups...Mixon vs Pats team that only has given up 1 td to RB's this season & Singletary vs Pitt team sunday night and Pitt has only given up 5 td's. Who has more upside? More floor? 

2. Diggs, A Robinson, or Slayton in the WR spots? I'm really considering Slayton over Diggs with his matchup vs the Dolphins. Diggs has a tough matchup against chargers D that plays a lot of zone. Diggs excels against man and tends to struggle against Zone. Sounds like Thielen will be back. But as we know, Diggs can either be boom or bust. I'm thinking i'll leave A Rob in. So do I need floor here? Which as the best floor? or Upside? 

See teams below. I have no more budget for waiver so I have to role with what I have. 

My Team:                                                                                                 His team: 

Lamar ~ 36 points                                                                                      Winston at Detroit

Carson at Panthers & Fournette at Raiders                                                Kamara vs Indy  & Cook at Chargers

Diggs at Chargers  & A Robinson at Green Bay                                          Woods at Dallas    &    Godwin at Detroit

TE ~ Godeart                                                                                             Hooper  at San Francisco

Flex ~ Singletarry at Pitt                                                                             Jacobs vs Jacksonville

Butker & Bills D                                                                                          Gay &  Ravens ~ 9 points

My bench: Mixon, Slayton, Broncos D, J Allen                 ALWAYS WHIR w a link. 

I lean towards Singletary, mainly because Allen has no problem throwing to him, where Dalton's ego prevents him from checking down more & moving the chains. 

If Thielen plays, I would consider Slayton over Diggs. Rest of team looms really good. Kuddos on having LJAX. Nice start to the week. Thanks for mine and good luck!!

• Thanks 1

My gut says Singletary over Mixon, only because Buffalo is fighting for a playoff spot and so will be super motivated to get the ball into their best playmakers as much as possible.  I see Cincy getting down early and phoning in the second half, so even though Mixon should have a safe floor (similar to Singletary) I don't see him having as much potential upside.

At WR, definitely play Robinson.  At the other WR spot I would still go with Diggs over Slayton.  Again, I'm biased towards teams that are fighting for playoff berths and playoff positioning, and I see the Vikings really working to feed Cook and Diggs, while easing Thielen in after the injury.  Slayton is suddenly working among a crowded group of pass-catchers - who is going to be the odd many out?  Nobody knows yet.

• Thanks 1