Sign in to follow this  
Haverchuck

Dak or Jimmy G?

Jimmy G seems a lock for 20, maybe 25 if game script doesn't get away from him (i.e. they take big lead and just run clock).

Tough one...I'd probably play Dak in what could be high scoring game.

Jimmy G with a great matchup though.  Probably can't go too wrong with him either...I just think the 49ers will be running a lot.

1 minute ago, Finisher said:

Jimmy G seems a lock for 20, maybe 25 

FWIW, Jimmy G has only eclipsed 20 standard fantasy points four times this season. He's proven to have a very low floor regardless of matchup, with four games of eleven or fewer points. His ceiling is alright this week, but I'd hardly consider him a lock for 20+. 

I'd definitely feel much better about starting Dak this week, with elimination on the line. 

28 minutes ago, SenatorSpaceman said:

FWIW, Jimmy G has only eclipsed 20 standard fantasy points four times this season. He's proven to have a very low floor regardless of matchup, with four games of eleven or fewer points. His ceiling is alright this week, but I'd hardly consider him a lock for 20+.

Yeah, people used this logic last week and then he dropped 29. Passing game is much better with Sanders and healthier Kittle. Also Mostert is opening things up.

Toss out the Baltimore game because it was Baltimore on the road in crap weather and he has: 28, 11, 31, 18, 29 in his past five games. So one dud out of past 5 minus the Baltimore game.

I would probably go with Jimmy G. The 49ers are passing more, and the recieving corps is much better, now.