PPR James White, Boston Scott or Patrick laird? --W H I R

36 minutes ago, rotoguy74 said:

PPR

Laird vs Gmen

Boston Scott vs Skins

James White vs Bengals

thanks for help with mine.

White.

He’s got a double digit floor, the Pats WRs aren’t great, The Bangles have the worst Defense in the history of technobowl, and in addition to always running up the score, look what the Pats did the last time they got caught videotaping in ‘07. White has a solid floor and a high ceiling. 

the other guys have question marks, White has none

Just recommended Scott in another thread but for this situation I can’t. White has been the premier receiving back for years in the NFL and still producing. I would not sit him for a reasonably risky albeit upside choice in Scott, especially in playoffs.

Edited by Black_Panther

Laird sucks, you are hoping for 4-5 catches and 50 yards

White gets that almost every week without trying

GO WITH WHITE!!!!!!!!

It's always a risk relying on any Belichick RB on a week-to-week basis, but I still think he's your best bet of the 3 options. 

Id go Laird. Cant trust the hoodie. I can see this being a Sony game. Scott still playing behind Sanders.  Laird will play virtually every down and can catch passes.  Gotta go with volume

Help with mine?

Dont play Boston Scott! He is not even the lead back and as an eagles Fan, you can't trust him! Dont do it. You have better options. I like white but Laird is good to

Boston Scott may not be the lead back but when he was in there that Eagle offense looked like a different team.  Their offense has been putrid all year so I don't see how they don't try to get this kid more touches.  Take into account he did what he did last week in less then 2 quarters and its even more impressive.  Sanders will still be the lead back but it may be more of a 60/40 split.