TonyRomo

Breshad Perriman 2019 Outlook

I’m just hoping for more philosophical debate regarding the definition of “stud.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Very impressed with this guy and extremely happy I started him over Kupp.  We get 5 point bonuses for going over 100 yards receiving or rushing so Perriman actually got me 22 points as opposed to Kupps 13.  Fantasy aside this guy actually looks like a very good WR.  For those who didn't watch the game his stat line would look even more impressive if he had a accurate QB yesterday.  I would love to see this guy get picked up by the Eagles next year where he would look like Randy Moss next to what we have in Philly at WR.   

Stud??? Lmao. Geez I played him and satisfied with results but calling this guy a stud. Lmao 

On 12/21/2019 at 11:53 PM, dashoe said:

Since guys are calling Perriman a stud in fantasy, I guess Beasley and Woods are officially  FANTASY STUDS this week because they have more points than Perriman today. 😂

1.R. Woods, LARF20.30
2.C. Beasley, BUFF17.80
3.B. Perriman, TBF17.20

Hes 11th in full ppr/.5 scoring with 1 game to play. Plus 3 of those guys NO ONE started (renthrow, sharpe, sims jr). For a waiver pick up who is probably most people 3rd wr, league winner.

Edited by nmartinez12443

On 12/22/2019 at 5:57 AM, knifeparty said:

Very impressed with this guy and extremely happy I started him over Kupp.  We get 5 point bonuses for going over 100 yards receiving or rushing so Perriman actually got me 22 points as opposed to Kupps 13.  Fantasy aside this guy actually looks like a very good WR.  For those who didn't watch the game his stat line would look even more impressive if he had a accurate QB yesterday.  I would love to see this guy get picked up by the Eagles next year where he would look like Randy Moss next to what we have in Philly at WR.   

I would love to see him with phili, ravens, or the bears. 

4 hours ago, nmartinez12443 said:

Hes 11th in full ppr/.5 scoring with 1 game to play. Plus 3 of those guys NO ONE started (renthrow, sharpe, sims jr). For a waiver pick up who is probably most people 3rd wr, league winner.

He's #12 in ppr  and it's Monday night. and I don't start slicing and dicing who  was played by who in whos lineup. The point was you said 12 guys wouldnt finish better than Perrriman and I said 12 would and Ihave always maintained and posted the point totlas of ppr, thus far 11 guys have with one game to play and now you are attempting to hedge and reframe  your position with which guys were in lineups or not and the scoring format. Is it that serious that you need to keep moving your own goalposts?  We are speculating here dude no one wins a prize 🤣

Edited by dashoe

5 hours ago, nmartinez12443 said:

I would love to see him with phili, ravens, or the bears. 

Eww why, those are all way worse than Tampa

16 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

Eww why, those are all way worse than Tampa

He will be third option on Tampa by a large margin. However, I think the bengals could be another good one, just spitballing. 

7 minutes ago, K197040 said:

He sure looks like a more than serviceable WR.  

Perriman was sitting on his couch released by the Ravens before the browns gave him a lifeline. He had a previous history of injuries, bad route running and drops when he was on the Ravens.  Harbaugh stuck with him as long as possible before cutting him. His last few games with the Browns and his season with the Bucs should get him a solid contract in the offseason as a  wr2 at best. it's just a question of if someone wants to give him the long term guaranteed money contract. Many teams can use his size, and speed downfield. i would be surprised if he stays in Tampa

• Like 1