Sign in to follow this  
shakestreet

12/15/2019 Rams vs Cowboys Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, Iron-cock said:

Do you want to let Goff throw it every down?

Yes!  They should be!  Short throws, hurry up!  incomplete at least stops the clock.  Unsuccessful run keeps it running.

2 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Yes!  They should be!  Short throws, hurry up!  incomplete at least stops the clock.  Unsuccessful run keeps it running.

I know how the clock works, but I also know how Goff works.  🤣

• Haha 2

Out of all of the WR options this week Amari was the only one I never thought of benching😂

Had a really tough call this week for the playoffs.  Do I start Cooper or Gallup?  Cooper or Gallup?!  Pros/cons on both sides - figured the wrong decision would really cost me.  Little did I know it wouldn't matter at all.  Thanks Dak!

Sums up the game

1st & 10 at LAR 25 (14:56 - 4th) (Shotgun) J.Goff pass short middle to T.Higbee to LA 30 for 5 yards (J.Smith)

2nd & 5 at LAR 30 (14:37 - 4th) (No Huddle, Shotgun) J.Goff pass incomplete short right to R.Woods

3rd & 5 at LAR 30 (14:34 - 4th) (Shotgun) J.Goff sacked at LA 20 for -10 yards (J.Lewis)

4th & 15 at LAR 20 (13:52 - 4th) (Punt formation) J.Hekker punts 67 yards to DAL 13, Center-J.McQuaide. T.Austin to DAL 19 for 6 yards (M.Thomas)

Edited by Sternes
  • Haha 1

I just can't believe how bad the Rams are. They and the Browns are the two biggest "??" this year to me 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bomont said:

I just can't believe how bad the Rams are. They and the Browns are the two biggest "??" this year to me 

I can't believe the Seahawks got beaten so thoroughly by them last week.

4 minutes ago, bomont said:

The defense is what surprises me. I'm not surprised by the offense with how the online has been this year

4 minutes ago, bomont said:

The Rams weren't good late last season. I just didn't expect them to be this bad. The Browns... lol

Exactly. I expect the Rams to be (at most) mediocre for years to come.

At least the NFC East won't have a division winner with a losing record! 

#79 for the Cowboys might be mentally challenged...He keeps lining up offsides

8 hours ago, shakestreet said:

Check out the coin flip. Dak screwed up the Rams get the ball first on both halves. One ram player is laughing 

8 hours ago, Iron-cock said:

Coin flip ruling reversed...training wheels for some Quarterbacks apparently.

I thought I understood football but maybe I don’t. He said “we want to kick” and then “we defer to the second half”. I always thought that was the same? If you kick away the ball to start the game don’t you automatically get the ball for the second half? Can someone explain the controversy here and why it had to be reversed? Maybe I’m just a little dense tonight.