Sign in to follow this  
The 7th Beatles

12-15-19 Bills @ Steelers SNF Thread

Hating on the short guy. Wish they would give Singletary a chance at GL. He got the 3rd and 1 earlier 

Allen has had some wildly inaccurate throws in this game. Including that tipped ball that went for an INT.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, devaster said:

Allen has had some wildly inaccurate throws in this game. Including that tipped ball that went for an INT.

I mean it was slightly high, but that was a tight window and hit beasley in the hands he should of caught it. Doesn't help that beasley is 5 ft tall. 

4 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

I mean it was slightly high, but that was a tight window and hit beasley in the hands he should of caught it. Doesn't help that beasley is 5 ft tall. 

It hit Beasley in the hands while he was jumping in mid-air and reaching. It was a poor throw. Leading Beasley there would have been an easy completion for extra yards.

still salty af about Allen calling his own number have singletary worked his way to the 6 inch line

38 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Man these forums are dead. Everybody must have already lost 😂

I lost. I'm now on suicide watch. 

Im up 1.5 with Steelers DST currently in play. Been playing fantasy football for 10 years and never been this nervous. Got totally screwed by the Julio TD.

1 hour ago, oliminator123 said:

Man these forums are dead. Everybody must have already lost 😂

I mean have you read these forums? The vast majority of people who were posting all year are terrible at fantasy. Of course their seasons are over already lol

Edited by cs3
  • Like 4

The Bills are one of the worst 9-4 teams I've ever seen. lol @ can't beat the banged up Steelers.