Sign in to follow this  
lolcopter

What do you need for MNF? Week 15 Edition

Up 25 points opponent has Michael Thomas and lutz .🤷🏽‍♂️ Either Michael could get 25 in one catch or 

5 catches 70 yards 1 TD for 18 points 
lutz 3 extra points and FG for 6 points 

Boom! I’m in the ship

20 minutes ago, Dr Pickem said:

Up 25 points opponent has Michael Thomas and lutz .🤷🏽‍♂️ Either Michael could get 25 in one catch or 

Boom! I’m in the ship

I'm up 60pts and i dont feel comfortable against MT😂

Alot of teams need Michael Thomas to suck and alot need for him to explode. . .😂

6 minutes ago, jumboJET85 said:

Who else needs a huge game from Mr Kamara to get to the finals? 

Need 15. But that’s asking a lot from this bust

4 points from paschal. Last week I needed 4 points from Jeffrey and eagles defense and lost. Hopefully it won’t be the same this week

I need Brees to score less than 32 in a 4 pt td league to upset by far the best team all year. My team peaked at the right time. Should I be sweating bullets after last week, as it's at home going for the record? Hilton coming back just caused a little bounce in the over under, so I'm beyond nervous for whatever reason. Can someone talk me down? Haha

1 minute ago, NyjersInParis said:

4 points from paschal. Last week I needed 4 points from Jeffrey and eagles defense and lost. Hopefully it won’t be the same this week

I think you got it

4 hours ago, jadakid said:

Up 40. I need decent efforts from Pascal and Lutz, and for my opponent’s Brees to not go totally bonkers. 

You and me both buddy - you can lock it in as up 50 because Lutz is a guaranteed 10 pts. Need Brees to just have 300 and 3 max...

• Like 1

I’m in an interesting one, I’m up by 14 and have Darius Leonard (projected for 9 points) in my DEF spot, opponent has Jacoby Brissett and projected to get 22. 

i need New Orleans to always have the ball haha.

Gut is telling me the Saints are going to get tested at that D Line that just got demolished by injuries. Colts most realistic chance of winning this game is with Mack and the run game, like the Chiefs game earlier this year...Mack has a chance. 

1 hour ago, jumboJET85 said:

Who else needs a huge game from Mr Kamara to get to the finals? 

Basically need a repeat of his week 3 performance with two TDs and some monster receiving stats, or moderately good stats and a 3 TD night

If anyone is due for a positive regression TD night its yours truly (RIGHT?)

LESSSSS GO AK!!!!

• Like 1

Need a slow grind of a running game from indy to milk clock and Brees to wet the bed....Im up by 30pts going against Brees.......😒

2 hours ago, Dr Pickem said:

Boom! I’m in the ship

I’m up 18 points vs the same 2 guys lol...I’m in a non PPR league and I am already looking at next year hahaha

I need the 49ers to go back in time and double team Julio Jones instead of letting him run wild through the secondary all game. 

Edited by Ryansm11

I’m down 6. He has jack Doyle, I have kamara and pascal. I like my chances on paper, but all it takes is a couple tds from Doyle and another dud from kamara. Plus it sounds like Hilton is returning, so pascals role may be diminished. The way this year has gone I don’t feel good about my chances.

53 minutes ago, Hotdog said:

Need a slow grind of a running game from indy to milk clock and Brees to wet the bed....Im up by 30pts going against Brees.......😒

You and I both brotha but I am feeling better than yesterday. You never know what can happen so just hope for the best. If you're in 6 pt TD then yes more to worry about 

I have three games riding on tonight:

#1 - Have Jared Cook, need 0.8 points (standard league)

#2 - Have Michael Thomas, need 11 points (.5 ppr)

#3 - Have Michael Thomas and Jacoby Brissett, need 46.6 points (standard league, passing TD 6, bonuses for long TDs, 300+ passing, 100+ receiving)

I think I'm good on 1 and 2 but I'm gonna need a shootout for #3.

For Cook to have less than 6 standard points. Maybe he doesn’t play? Decoy if he does? 

Tied with my opponent, as rare as that is. I have Brees going against none other then squidward, I mean Michael Thomas. I lose fo sho..