Motown_Magic

Mike Boone 2019 Outlook

Zimmer is such a douchebag. No excuse to bench him like he did last week and then give him another full workload this week. Glad they lost today. Here’s hoping the Vikings get lit up in the first round and he’s canned in the offseason. 

2 hours ago, newyork2la said:

Zimmer is such a douchebag. No excuse to bench him like he did last week and then give him another full workload this week. Glad they lost today. Here’s hoping the Vikings get lit up in the first round and he’s canned in the offseason. 

Yeah, I really don't get it either.  What changed between last week and this week?  I suppose the one long run on the first carry of the game and that inspired confidence so the coaches decided to keep feeding it to him?  It's only fitting that he went off this week, one week too late for most who started him in their week 16 ships.  Because that's fantasy football for you.

Still don't get why people play week 17 championships, but if he helped you win today, congrats on having the gigantic stones to roll him out there given his craptacular performance last week.

28 minutes ago, CooL said:

Yeah, I really don't get it either.  What changed between last week and this week?  

That’s the most annoying part. Sandwiched in between this week and his week 15 2 TD performance is him getting benched in a close game at halftime. Makes no sense at all.