Motown_Magic

Mike Boone 2019 Outlook

22 minutes ago, JuanSuarez said:

Reports of Cook not playing. Where do we rank this fella if both Cook and Mattison are out?

a must start in prime time in a good matchup - mid range rb2

3 minutes ago, m_cox22 said:

Should be interesting to see where he's ranked. Maybe the Melvin Gordon range?

IMO yes, Top-15-play in a MNF divisional clash

Worries regarding Abdullah?

Edited by Mr_Baller

3 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

hey Hoke ... i wasn't laughing at your plight, just at how ya phrased it ✌

gl, man!

thanks man, i shouldve trusted the shefty rumors but stupidly picked up Perriman (oppo had Godwin). 

did the same thing last year picking up Malcolm Brown when Gurley was out and oppo got CJA and won the matchup by 8 (I didn't play Brown fwiw)

Edited by vthokie3

4 minutes ago, m_cox22 said:

Should be interesting to see where he's ranked. Maybe the Melvin Gordon range?

That seems a tad high. I think he's in the Kenyan Drake, Marlon Mack, Miles Sanders, James Conner range. 

The way backup rb's have been used this season, i wouldnt be shocked if we see a lot of Ameer abdullah use with Boone😂

Why not I say. Boone is in, Cook is out. A 3rd place victory will be sweet. Go Boone third place winner 

17 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

If Mattison is out what do we think about Abdullah getting significant run based on game script? That is worrisome to me.  

This, if you have someone like one of the LAC RB's Im not sure he's a better play.

I wouldn't put him higher than RB20.

Edited by esoomer

It would be hilarious if Ameer turns out to be the Mostert of the Vikings crushing fantasy owners who start Boone 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, dashoe said:

It would be hilarious if Ameer turns out to be the Mostert of the Vikings crushing fantasy owners who start Boone 😂

or Mattison plays

10 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

just hope the fullback doesn't go ham at the gl 👳‍♂️

I think Boone got 2 GL tds last game tho 

The backup RB has been getting touches all season in this offense and it hasn't stopped Cook from being an elite RB1. Why are people suddenly worried about Abdullah? 

If the answer is gamescript, then I'll remind you the Pack have only put up 20 and 21 the last two weeks at home vs Washington and Chicago respectively. 

11 minutes ago, JSA2422 said:

I think Boone got 2 GL tds last game tho 

meh, it was just my "5 year old" attempt at humor ...

right, Shady? 

🍭

5 minutes ago, rylaughlin said:

The backup RB has been getting touches all season in this offense and it hasn't stopped Cook from being an elite RB1. Why are people suddenly worried about Abdullah? 

If the answer is gamescript, then I'll remind you the Pack have only put up 20 and 21 the last two weeks at home vs Washington and Chicago respectively. 

It’s probably the 2 receptions for one yard for his NFL career - at least in PPR leagues.

11 minutes ago, rylaughlin said:

So is Dalvin an elite rb1 because of his talent or the system or his talent in the system?

Can any rb be plugged in and be a stud like in a shanny system or plugged in and flop like Detroit, chiefs and pitt this season?

Coaches can get too clever and kill all fanatsy value when it comes to backups

This is why people are concerned

Edited by dashoe
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

I'm worried that the Vikings change the game plan and will throw a ton in this game. 

It's always possible, but this Packer run D is baaaad...also Packers have never won at the new Minny dome and Rodgers has most always had some issues against the Zimmer defense. Game script is prob not gonna be an issue here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ST. STEVEN said:

It's always possible, but this Packer run D is baaaad...also

Packers have never won at the new Minny dome

and Rodgers has most always had some issues against the Zimmer defense. Game script is prob not gonna be an issue here.

So the new stadium is a determining variable of win vs lose? I know stadiums have an effect in baseball for homerun hitters but in football too? 😂

4 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

It's always possible, but this Packer run D is baaaad...also Packers have never won at the new Minny dome and Rodgers has most always had some issues against the Zimmer defense. Game script is prob not gonna be an issue here.

Rodgers has a ridiculous record on Monday night. 

And looking at game logs he seems to always have success hitting D. Adams all over the place. And, the MN secondary stinks.

Hoping this is not the case so MN can stick with the run.