Motown_Magic

Mike Boone 2019 Outlook

Boone just upgraded to 14.5 points on ESPN due to reports of Cook not probable.

Championship winner if Cook and MAttison sit out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The problem I'm having getting behind Boone is that he doesn't have a target in the passing game.  I saw he had 3 catches in the preseason so he "can" catch.  I'd feel better about him though if I thought he'd get a few targets/receptions.

We should have a pretty clear picture by Saturday of Cooks and Mattison's status.  I really think they'll both be out but we'll see.

Still not sure how much I want to trust Boone.  We could see Abdullah working in more and could just be a pass heavy approach which probably also puts Abdullah on the field a lot.

8 minutes ago, tts42572 said:

The problem I'm having getting behind Boone is that he doesn't have a target in the passing game.  I saw he had 3 catches in the preseason so he "can" catch.  I'd feel better about him though if I thought he'd get a few targets/receptions.

We should have a pretty clear picture by Saturday of Cooks and Mattison's status.  I really think they'll both be out but we'll see.

Still not sure how much I want to trust Boone.  We could see Abdullah working in more and could just be a pass heavy approach which probably also puts Abdullah on the field a lot.

His college receiving stats.

image.png.42532864d3ee8788795f0081c8b1bd94.png

• Like 3

The Vikings O doesn't seem like the scheme that wants to sub RBs in and out on 3rd down but I haven't watched much to be honest. 

All indications are that Cook and Mattison sit.  I will be rolling with Boone over Montgomery and Peterson.

27 minutes ago, tts42572 said:

He doesn't have targets because he doesn't play.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Tob said:

All indications are that Cook and Mattison sit.  I will be rolling with Boone over Montgomery and Peterson.

Will you do so even if Cook and/or Mattison aren't declared out??

That's the thing, will we know for sure or does Zimmer give both Cook and Mattison GTD. 

Can't afford a goose egg in the championship game.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Will you do so even if Cook and/or Mattison aren't declared out??

That's the thing, will we know for sure or does Zimmer give both Cook and Mattison GTD. 

Can't afford a goose egg in the championship game.

Hopefully they're declared out before the Sunday games, Saturday even better like what Oakland did with Josh Jacobs,

Nice call, btw.(DeAndre Washington)

6 minutes ago, Gryfter said:

Hopefully they're declared out before the Sunday games, Saturday even better like what Oakland did with Josh Jacobs,

Nice call, btw.(DeAndre Washington)

Ha. Thanks.

Ironically, DeAndre Washington would be the guy I debate vs. Boone.

League Winnahhhhh

As a matter of fact if I win my matchups this week. I will change my team to You Got Booned. 

• Haha 3

Waiting to see what Mattison does tomorrow at practice. I almost feel like Cook has a better shot at suiting up actually.. But overall tomorrow's practice report should give us all a better indication! 

2 hours ago, JSA2422 said:

The Vikings O doesn't seem like the scheme that wants to sub RBs in and out on 3rd down but I haven't watched much to be honest. 

I wouldn't either if I had Dalvin Cook back there....

• Like 2

For anyone owning Boone, I would youtube his highlights. He looks JUST like Cook and Mattison...

If Cook and Mattison are out, you are 99% getting a top RB1 who is going to put up vintage Cook numbers. The success is a product of the zone running offense scheme from Kubiak as the OC advisor...

I was having trouble deciding between Washington, AP, and Boone, but if Cook and Mattison are out...this is a very easy decision.

Still....this is FF - anyone would put up a dud or blow up any time.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Szer0 said:

Three 6 Mafia

Lets get high high high highhh highhhhh highhhhhhhhhh lets get highhh highhhhh highhh highhhhhhhh ahhhh ahhhhhh

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, FooserX said:

For anyone owning Boone, I would youtube his highlights. He looks JUST like Cook and Mattison...

If Cook and Mattison are out, you are 99% getting a top RB1 who is going to put up vintage Cook numbers. The success is a product of the zone running offense scheme from Kubiak as the OC advisor...

I was having trouble deciding between Washington, AP, and Boone, but if Cook and Mattison are out...this is a very easy decision.

Wishful thinking. Boone is not Dalvin Cook. 

37 minutes ago, FooserX said:

Everyone looks good in their highlight videos. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Szer0 said:

Cook, Mattison, and Boone all look the same. I am talking about if you put a helmet on them. I can’t tell them apart. Must be a requirement from the Vikes that all their RBs have a certain look. 

7 hours ago, yanksman said:

Everyone looks good in their highlight videos. 

was gonna link to the (in)famous RoJo 2018 exhibition season "highlights" to refute your claim, but the ridiculous rap track accompanying them is perhaps the most putrid noise to ever trouble daylight. all here should be grateful i spared their senses, both aural and common ✌

5 hours ago, ginocan said:

Cook, Mattison, and Boone all look the same. I am talking about if you put a helmet on them. I can’t tell them apart. Must be a requirement from the Vikes that all their RBs have a certain look. 

up on the Vikings page on teh Redditz they call them the "Three Dreaded Monster" 

🤘

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
  • Haha 1