Sign in to follow this  
Chargers88

Finals help with ww order?

12 team .5 ppr standard scoring standard roster 

1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, 1wr/rb/te, 1 def, 1 k

my team:

qb: mahomes,Winston 

rb: Carson, zeke, pollard 

wr: devante Adams, Julio Jones, dj Moore, Tyler Lockett, Aj Brown, Darius slayton 

te: ertz 

opponents team 

qb: lamar jackson 

rb: Chubb, Josh Jacobs, guice, James White, d Washington (raiders backup rb)

wr: Sutton, Keenan Allen, Edelman, Golden Tate, 

te: goeddert, engram 

thinking of dropping slayton for the following players. Based of my team and my opponents team how would you rank them on the waiver wire? 

mattison ( or whoever the Vikings backup rb would be of cook doesn’t play)

Breshard perriman  

adrian Peterson 

chris Conley ( if chark is out) 

Edited by Chargers88

Perriman is the best. But you're prob not gonna start any of those guys with Carson Zeke Adams Julio and Lockett in your lineup

Keep Slayton he's the #1 WR for NY. Drop whoever you're weakest bench player is for Perriman. He's now the default #1 WR in TB with Evans & Godwin both done for the season with the same Hamstring injury. 

27 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

Keep Slayton he's the #1 WR for NY. Drop whoever you're weakest bench player is for Perriman. He's now the default #1 WR in TB with Evans & Godwin both done for the season with the same Hamstring injury. 

Thanks if not slayton who do you think I should drop for perriman? Pollard or dj Moore perhaps even though I have zeke? Also this is not a keeper league.

Edited by Chargers88

I think it’s fine to drop Slayton for Perriman with your lineup - would Slaton really even sniff it with how deep you are at WR? At this point you want quality.  I like Slayton, but Perriman is isa bettersituation. I like getting Mattison but he’s not sure to start and cook is sounding like he could be back (I’m not sure how though with how in agony he looked and his shoulder problems)

Are your kicker/DST replaceable or is it like Lutz/Patriots/49ers? 

If you can part with one of them, you can hold more players over the week and who knows, maybe someone on your bench gets hurt? 

Perriman is worth the add. 

6 minutes ago, habslive said:

Are your kicker/DST replaceable or is it like Lutz/Patriots/49ers? 

If you can part with one of them, you can hold more players over the week and who knows, maybe someone on your bench gets hurt? 

Perriman is worth the add. 

I have matt gay and Seahawks defense currently. Thinking of dropping Seahawks defense for Denver. I guess I could drop one of them, the League has a 3 max moves per week which is why I’m hesitant or else I would for sure drop a kicker and than add a kicker later in the week. 

Edited by Chargers88

Thanks for the help man. I think you have to drop Pollard for Perriman. Only reason Pollard got so much run last week was because they were so far ahead so quick. I dont think that is typically going to happen and I have a much harder time seeing Pollard come back to bite you more than Slayton would. After that, i dont think you can drop anyone for anyone else without giving your opponent ammunition.

8 hours ago, Chargers88 said:

I have matt gay and Seahawks defense currently. Thinking of dropping Seahawks defense for Denver. I guess I could drop one of them, the League has a 3 max moves per week which is why I’m hesitant or else I would for sure drop a kicker and than add a kicker later in the week. 

I don't think you'll need to make 3 moves per week. rest of your roster looks solid

13 hours ago, Chargers88 said:

Thanks if not slayton who do you think I should drop for perriman? Pollard or dj Moore perhaps even though I have zeke? Also this is not a keeper league.

Pollard 

Thanks for helping with mine!  I would drop pollard for Perriman if for no other reason than looking at your opponents wideouts he’s likely to pick up Perriman and play him 

Definitely Perriman is the best WW option this week, but keep Slayton. A player like Pollard you will not need because this should be the last week of fantasy football and you aren't going to play him. Drop Pollard.