Sign in to follow this  
jmog

MaHomes or Winston championship week

Ok, I am in the championship, money league, and I am underdog. He has a little better team due to an injury on my team and he has good matchups. 

So I need an edge, so do I go with MaHomes vs Chicago or put in the backup and the hot hand in J. Winston vs Houston?

Mahomes was drafted to be my stud, but with the last couple weeks Winston has had he is hard to ignore this week with a much better matchup (HOU is 25th vs QBs where CHI is 9th). 

So, do I sit my “stud”?

WHIR  

Tough one but I would stick with Mahomes even with the tougher matchup.  Godwin out potentially for TB so less weapons.

Tough I have the same question no Godwin hurts but the Texans secondary isn’t great as im leaning Winston right now since bears have a better defense 

help

Thanks for the help!

Yeah, that's a tough one. I mean, how can you possibly sit Mahomes...yet Jameis is just chucking it all over the place as per and he certainly has the better matchup.

I think it's a coin flip, but I'm actually thinking Jameis partly because I presume the weather is going to be so much better. I think you're looking at a higher floor for Mahomes, but if you need a Hail Mary I'd be tempted to roll with Winston. Also ask yourself if you can deal with sitting Mahomes in the final. Chicago away might just be brutal though.

8 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

You're first round pick he got you this far 

I got MaHomes at the end of the 2nd round, but I get your point. 

Owners in my league don’t value QBs as high as others, first QB is always mid to late 2nd round. I got him last pick in the 2nd (24th). 

He was was the 1st QB taken though.