KaeptainAmerica

Weather warning TB vs HOU

If it's a downpour, then I might consider benching Winston. 

Wait til Friday or even Saturday morning to get concerned over it.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, habslive said:

If it's a downpour, then I might consider benching Winston. 

Wait til Friday or even Saturday morning to get concerned over it.

I imagine it would take a full blown monsoon to consider benching Watson, or Hopkins.

1 hour ago, KaeptainAmerica said:

Not sure how accurate this is, but is anyone worried about the potential weather in Tampa on Saturday? Lots of players involved in this match-up.

image.png.6c80e17d37ae4cdd6d3e18ed7833b2b8.png

Looks like 1 EST is lowest chance and picks up throughout the afternoon and evening as a chance of rain. Should be not concerning yet. 

19 minutes ago, KaeptainAmerica said:

I imagine it would take a full blown monsoon to consider benching Watson, or Hopkins.

I'm just recalling a Steelers Dolphbe game several years ago that ended 3-0. There was a punted ball that didn't bounce. It just....came to a crash landing in the mud. If that's the weather, then nobody in that game is worth starting, except maybe the DST. Oh units.

I'll keep a close eye on this prior to Saturday's kickoff. I could always pivot over to Tannehill and AJ Brown instead of my current starters (Watson and Hopkins), in case it truly turns into a monsoon.

22 minutes ago, KaeptainAmerica said:

I'll keep a close eye on this prior to Saturday's kickoff. I could always pivot over to Tannehill and AJ Brown instead of my current starters (Watson and Hopkins), in case it truly turns into a monsoon.

Yeah, just keep an eye on weather & go from there. Good to know you have a solid back up plan. GL!

Yeah I have Hopkins and Winston going for me in that game, so hoping the weather gets better in the coming days. Not a great combo for Winston with a bum finger, no WRs, and poor conditions. 

Help with mine? 

7 minutes ago, WVFalcon said:

You've gotta start Hopkins most likely but what about Perriman?

Great question!  I have Perriman too, are people still going to start him if it is a bad weather day?

25 minutes ago, happygilmore said:

Great question!  I have Perriman too, are people still going to start him if it is a bad weather day?

I'm still not sure I also have DeAndre Washington and Boone to choose from, I might start one of them if the weather is crazy.

3 minutes ago, WVFalcon said:

I'm still not sure I also have DeAndre Washington and Boone to choose from, I might start one of them if the weather is crazy.

That is crazy, I have Washington also.  What three (2 WR & Flex) would you roll with here:

• Landry, Anthony Miller, Perriman, Gallup and DeAndre Washington?  

Currently I'm starting:

Landry, Miller and Washington in the Flex

Thanks!