Sign in to follow this  
HeHateMe23

Championship help! QB, WR - WHIR

QB

Wentz vs DAL  - He's got me here but I don't like the match-up, his prior game vs DAL was awful.

Fitz vs Cinci -  He can play like Fitztragic but the match-up is good and at home.. Do I trust him for all the marbles?

WR - League is .5 PPR

McLaurin vs NYG -- Coming off a big game and another good match-up.. Can Haskins find him again?

Tyler Boyd @ MIA -- Bengals are awful... got shut down vs a good defense last week...  But he usually has a decent floor in .5 PPR.

Fitz and Boyd imo. Dalton was heavily targeting Boyd even with Gilmore on him. Wentz is a better player but don't think Wentz has enough weapons

https://www.twincities.com/2019/12/03/after-loss-at-seattle-espn-tweets-vikings-kirk-cousins-has-worst-record-in-nfl-history-on-monday-night/

Edited by vthokie3

Fitzmagic & Scary Terry he has scored a TD in 2 straight weeks, ride the hot hand. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the help, man!

First the easy choice for me. I think you have to go Fitz. The Bengals have improved, but mainly on offense, and as long as Parker is alive Fitz should have plenty of opportunities. He might even run in a TD like he did against the Browns. Wentz is just as capable as Fitz of a total bust, and I think his ceiling is far lower.

Then the tough one. I really find it hard to decide between McLoven and Boyd. Ultimately I think I'd take a deep breath and trust Dalton over Haskins but I actually like both of them this week so I wouldn't agonize over that choice. I'd say Boyd, but it's close.

1 hour ago, HeHateMe23 said:

QB

Wentz vs DAL  - He's got me here but I don't like the match-up, his prior game vs DAL was awful.

Fitz vs Cinci -  He can play like Fitztragic but the match-up is good and at home.. Do I trust him for all the marbles?

WR - League is .5 PPR

McLaurin vs NYG -- Coming off a big game and another good match-up.. Can Haskins find him again?

Tyler Boyd @ MIA -- Bengals are awful... got shut down vs a good defense last week...  But he usually has a decent floor in .5 PPR.

I'd start Fitzpatrick and Boyd 

GL